why post taken down

I made a good post with no bad language or disrespectful commentary. The people flaged it for presonal reasons not my ill choice of words.

It was flagged by the community multiple times so the system closed it until a moderator can attend to it:)

1 Like

Ok thank you i ment no harm

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I dont mind the response. Im very chill and its funny i went looking for feedback on a topic and got the pile of tomatos through at me.

2 Likes

Well as a new member that is not how i feel about this forum. But i belive in what carson said i will let the admin do there job before i just move on…

It is a ture shame how that all just went down. No doubt it is a concern.

It was quite respectful until caps lock got involved…

2 Likes

@Aernout, @MishaCamp @Swang007 @Tyler_Shelton @DIsraelFDS he’s back again. Pls close this topic!

1 Like

@Jay_N_Becca_Breedesd if you have my more questions you can PM me or any other moderator, @Swang007, @MishaCamp, @carmalonso and we are ready to answer all of your questions. It’s always easy to blame others but also have a look at your self.

Learn from this and move on.

I am closing this one as well to avoid the big mess that happened in the other topic you started, we are all ears as mod’s so a PM is the best way forward.

1 Like

There is no need to close every topic a member starts, if it’s in accordance with the rules, it shouldn’t be closed down.

1 Like