Why?! Please fix

So I just finished an 8 hour flight. I only got 1 little violation and then It said to continue offline. I did but then I came to the Home Screen it said I was back on level one. After 50 hours of flight time why does this happen .

Offline flights do not contribute to your online statistics. Not to mention, your violation likely caused you to be deranked to Grade 1.

1 Like

So how do I get back to grade 2. Also the reason why I got the violation was because I set it to descend to 7000 feet and fly over night and I slept in and it kept going over 260 it’s so ye🤣🤣🤣🤣

You wait and you’ll be back to Grade 2 eventually. Also, you’ll definitely get back to Grade 2 by not flying at over 260 knots under 10,000 feet.

It’s because I did the flight over night and forgot to wake up in time

A little tip to help with flying overnight is to set an alarm a few minutes before you start your descent so that way you don’t get any violations.

Or just don’t arm VNAV before you go to sleep and do it once you wake up.

2 Likes

When I fly overnight, I stay on the safe side and wake up a good 2 hours before arrival, always works for me, I never descend without me being there

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I just hope I eventually get back to grade 2 and soon get to grade 3

1 Like

Thanks for the advice

2 Likes

No problem :)

1 Like

You wouldn’t believe this, today morning i woke up literally 4 nautic miles before descending! 🤣😱😱

2 Likes

Wow, that’s lucky haha

2 Likes

I woke up after descending but you got lucky 🤣🤣😆

1 Like

I just finished a 6 hour flight actually from Indianapolis to London with a FedEx MD11F but still am not back to grade 2. I think this should be fixed. Instead of getting downgraded you should just get banned from flying for 30 minutes or sum

1 Like

Fly responsibly & plan ahead and there won’t be any problems. There are hundreds if not thousands of users being Grade 3 or higher so this is obviously not something that needs fixing.

Thanks!

12 Likes