Why low-cost long haul airlines go bankrupt?

Why low-cost long haul airlines go bankrupt

Are you setting here bored at home and have 15 minutes to learn something new today? Maybe check this video to learn another thing today! Ever wonder why the low-cost long haul airlines go bankrupt, then check this video made by Wendover! Well it’s basically logistics.

The airlines key components are:

• Average total flight weekly
  • Number of hubs
  • Number of route competitors

Well don’t want to spoil this amazing video, so go see for yourself below!

21 Likes

This IFC post was Sponsored by Brilliant and Curiosity Stream…

17 Likes

I was supposed to fly Norwegian from Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale in August. Too bad they’re on government support rn. :(

1 Like

Don’t forget about Squarespace…

Jokes aside, nice post @ThomasThePro. I saw the video before going to the IFC and I wondered why the titles looked familiar.

3 Likes

This joke was brought to you by SkillShare…

3 Likes

This reply was made possible by NordVPN

4 Likes

Which was all made possible by Raid Shadow Legends.

4 Likes

And all of these posts were made possible from Audible. Listen to a book for free on Amazon.

4 Likes

What are these replies…😂

1 Like

This response was sponsored by DashLane…

5 Likes

In my head, I hear all the replies being spoken by whoever does the voices for Wendover and such.

1 Like

These responses were brought to you by Homescapes.

3 Likes

Dang… what have I started!!

2 Likes

It was actually I who started it.

1 Like

This reply was brought to you by Honey.

Putting jokes aside, interesting topic and video! I wonder what the aviation industry would be like if these type of airlines actually worked.

3 Likes

Thanks for showing me the video, I actually really like send over productions so this was a good 10 min vid to watch.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.