Why is there a magazine only in the Boeing 717-200 in IF?

I saw a magazine onboard a Boeing 717 in infinite flight, and all I can say is that they offer some pretty good food😂. I was wondering what people would eat while making their way to their destination and that is how this topic came to be. I was pretty hungry at the time, and what they listed got me scavenging for some food…unless I was seeing stuff😂

2 Likes

Do you have a photo of the magazine?

1 Like

Wait what lol we are talking about this 😂

I’ve seen worse topics ;)

It’s seems the 717 is the only aircraft with seats and apparently food menu 😂 on all the rest everyone sits on the cold hard metal floor

5 Likes

😂😂.I was seeing stuff my bad here’s the pictures, must have been my eyes playing tricks

Where are the pictures?

1 Like

4 Likes

Sorry internet was slow.

I really like the small details like this FDS puts in.

You got me checking, and indeed, the 717 has passenger seats 😃

6 Likes

Those seats look very uncomfortable though 😜. You can also see the Galley aswell on the back of the plane! 😉

8 Likes

What’s weird about the magazine is that it’s in the cockpit, I’m sure the pilots got pretty hungry and decided to check out the menu😂. I don’t blame them. Who names thier magazine Altitude🤣😂

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that there are magazines in some other aircraft. I think the 787 has one?

There is a real aviation magazine named “Altitudes”. Here is one of their installments photo.

7 Likes

Wow just wow is all I can say. At least I learned something new😂

2 Likes

Trust me magazine companies call there magazines crazy names just like perfume companies 😂😂

2 Likes

But why not this one. It’s nice and I love the creativity with the aircraft…oh look it’s talking about the Bombardier😂

4 Likes

Im pretty sure the 767 also has a magazine

I like the common Pepsi cans that FDS have implemented! You can see the quality of the can improve with newer aircraft😂

1 Like

ow most new ones have Pepsi. I think one more plane also had a magazine

1 Like

I know the technology of cans is advancing😂

1 Like