Why is the Paris region unpopular?

Why are the paris region unpopular.
I haven"t the region
A lot of people hate it and there never Atc controllers.
I was just wondering.

4 Likes

Because there are barely any airports there.

17 Likes

Because Paris don’t have many popular airports besides LFPG and LFPO. Paris is full of abandoned Military Airports on there

6 Likes

This is basically the reason.

3 Likes

would like to think that once global is live it will change as there will be more airports to fly to and from using LFPG or LFPO as a start/stop…

5 Likes

Because the majority of players only fly trash haulers, that can only use Paris’s two airports.

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter, regions will be obsolete soon anyway.

3 Likes

That’s not true actually

Agreed hopefully when global is released other airports barely used will be used alot

1 Like

Because it is, don’t question things

6 Likes

Because it’s too small for a large amount of traffic. All of the popular airports are right next to each other and pilots get angry if you suggest FL330 isn’t appropriate for LFPG to LFPO.

2 Likes

The distanc between LFPG, LFPO and LFPB can be covered faster by car. Tried that when I was in Paris last summer.

1 Like

It’s flat. Seattle and Colo have way more variety

Well we can say, why SoCal is so popular? There are other regions who are more enjoyable to fly than SoCal or Paris. But why Paris region so unpopular? The first main reason is that no one flies there. If you can go to the expert server you can notice that where ATC is, people will fly there ☺.

1 Like

The answer is simple: the people go where the ATC are and I’ve rarely seen ATC on the training server in Paris

1 Like

yes to the non global users

Because their is not 2 large airports far from each other to make a realistic route.

When global is out, the Paris region will be booming with Air France VA members as we obviously will base ourselves there!

5 Likes

I am hoping for some event in Paris one day.

IFATC occassionally controls in Paris region every several months and I do enjoy the Paris’ surroundings scenery

2 Likes