Why is the game crashing?

Why is the game crashing so much? It crash 5 times for me today

I thought you guys fixed it

See the topic below. These issues are not yet fixed sadly. The update has had huge popularity thus the servers ares struggling to keep up.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/support-faq-please-read-this-before-posting/416870/2

There are some workaround options on said topic regarding performance which you could try, these could help reduce the number of crash events on your device.

1 Like

I saw this many times, I was doing EVERYTHING it said, turn graphics down, point to the sky, and so on

And it still crashed @Chatta290

The issues are still present. The only thing I can suggest is a device restart if not already done or wait for things to improve.

We have been waiting for about 7 months

1 Like

The crash issues you are referring to are totally different, and that should be fixed with this update.

As you saw with the release there have been huge numbers of users across the servers, this has resulted in them being overloaded thus these crashes are happening. 20.1 once things calm down should be far more stable than 19.4.

How long do you think I should wait for?

There is no estimation so far, only we can to do is patient and wait 😉

I think the servers will calm down in two days or so

Hi,
i just wanted to let you know that i discsomethings with 20.1 with the battery and crashing

So, to maintain battery, you should use the charger that was provided when purchasing your device. Because those chargers are made for your device that you use.

Do not unplug your device during flight

When not touching the screen and leaving it alone, you device will start to recharge

Sitting in a dark room with the brightness all the way down allows for great battery saving

Turning on Night Mode with apple helps bring out the details and enhances the quality without draining your battery

this is what i noticed

1 Like

I’m not a developer so I have no clue. They are trying their best though I’m sure, to keep things running smoothly, time will tell once things calm down. Covid doesn’t help either as I’m sure the number of users has drastically increased with this update.

Everything is explained in the globally pinned FAQ. We’re working on it!
It’s not related to the previous memory leak.

1 Like