Why is the 757 so hard to control?

Hi,
I’ve just always wondered why is the 757 so hard to control in the game? It’s the only aircraft that I can never seem to have a proper flight with. When I’m not drifting on takeoff, the plane decides to lift by itself. Landings are the worst part of it all. If I don’t slam into the runway, I’m drifting as soon as I land & fighting the rudder just to stay on the runway because its like the aircraft is so sensitive it jerks left & right with the slightest movement of the rudder (and yes this is with enough speed on touchdown as I would use with any other aircraft). Is it something I’m doing wrong or I just don’t understand about the update? Tips are greatly appreciated.I just want to butter this thing like all the others pls help I can’t take it anymore

3 Likes

i had the exact same issues. but i just kept trying and now i’m pretty ok-ish at it

1 Like

I guess I have to just practice in solo with it then. Just been a bunch of years and I still don’t know how to completely control it.

Hey there

Have you tried reading through this nifty little guide?

2 Likes

I’ve looked around the forum but haven’t seen this one! Thank you very much!

1 Like

This seems to be a common issue, another topic about it here:

1 Like

If you think the 757 is hard, try the CL35. Man, me and the CL35 have bad blood…

3 Likes

The CL35 is a smooth butter beast.

1 Like

That’s why I’m not a 757 pilot😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

You can always turn down the rudder sensitivity.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.