Why is Lion Air banned in the EU

Just wanted to know about this

1 Like

It’s that easy. ;)

9 Likes

According to Wikipedia is not banned from EU. The sanction were removed in January of this year.

1 Like

The lifted the ban a while ago I believe.

1 Like

Because Lion Air is too bad for EU airports ;)

All Indonesian airlines were banned sometime ago because of safety issues and the Indonesian government didn’t regulate safety well.

1 Like

Something about flight-deck culture, which is still a massive issue in many Asian countries.

i smashed the like button so hard i think i broke my trackpad on my laptop and my screen on my phone, looks like no more if for me ;)

1 Like

Because Lion Air isn’t much different with Ryanair. Though the difference is, You’ll get a high possibility that your flight will be delayed by Lion Air (And you’ll have to wait for hours. There are plenty of news reporting when the pax got frustrated and made a chaos) and they have a lot of incidents and accidents during their operation.And It’s the most PHP (Giver of fake hope) airline in Indonesia. Besides that, even if EU didn’t lift their ban, It won’t give an effect to Lion Air as Lion Air is only a Regional Low Cost Carrier

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.