Why is it called 'Infinite Flight'? [What name would you give to the simulator?] What price would you put?

I’ve been thinking about this topic, and I would want to know why this simulator is it call! Infinite Flight!
Leave us down, what name would you put if you were one of the creators!
What Price would you put?
Leave it down
Mine would be GLOBAL FLIGHT (Free with 5$ subscription/per month!

5 Likes

My theory on why it is called ‘Infinite Flight’ is because it is limitless. The opportunities and places you can fly within in the game are ‘Infinite’.

13 Likes

Good theory!

5 Likes

to infinity and beyond

5 Likes

To add these above what they have said.

Infinite: Infinite Flight provides global where you can access everywhere on the planet, and yes, you can go to the space!

Flight: Infinite Flight provides 59 aircraft allows you to fly anytime you want to. Commercial, Civil, GA, and Military allows you to have a realistic simulator flight.

8 Likes

My theory is because it sounded cool haha

12 Likes

What name would you put, if you were the creator?

@anon45851224 he stated he would name it global flight

2 Likes

It is cool?

I honestly don’t think the name has a true purpose other than conveying that it is a flight simulator. Laura probably randomly thought of the name, and it stuck as the app developed.

I’d call it Ultimate Plane Driving Real 3D Global Simulator Free Flight

Or actually no… That’s a terrifying name, I’m so glad that kind of thing doesn’t already exist 🙄

15 Likes

Let’s see… before global you could play as long as your device let you since there was infinte fuel for your flight.

You still have infinite fuel, you just have to land first.

19 Likes

I think i’d call it for Fly Anywhere ? 🤔

2 Likes

I think it means Infinite Possibilities to me. You can explore a (increasingly) detailed world via many fields of aviation military or civil, fly routes that haven’t been flown before, land in trenches, go into space, what else can I list?

1 Like

Great one!

LOL, me too, great decision took by the staff!

Any request or theory?

Top three names:

1. Ultimate Flight (Insted of IF, it would be UF :D)

2. Global Flight Sim 4K (Just sounds cool I guess)

3. Finite Flight (Because we can’t fly out of the Earth yet…)

2 Likes

Global flight is already used :

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.globalflight.net/&ved=2ahUKEwjcqMKq19HfAhWIFCwKHYlPDLAQFjABegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw187DKxt682kdesEVDDuUM8

But it’d be an awesome name

1 Like

Personally I’d see the game named as Open skies.

Infinite Flight is a game open to everyone who wants to fly. For someone who enters the aviation world (like I was) it’s pretty intuitive and for real pilots, it’s realistic enough with flight physics of a real simulator (not like what we can see on play store sometimes)

2 Likes