Why is Everything Chrome?

Hello!

Yes, yes, I know it’s polished aluminum and not chrome. But I’m calling it chrome because it’s more fun to say. So today, I have decided to hop into my American Airlines MD-11 and takeoff at KDEN. I was going to submit these in the IFC Screenshot league but I guess not 🤷🏻‍♂️. So anyway, enjoy the photos before someone sues me for calling AA’s polished aluminum ‘chrome.’

My MD-11 blasts out of Denver with the mountains in the background. Make sure you wave to @KDEN (the person) as you climb out of KDEN (the airport).

As you continue your climb, you will see me taking a photo of the plane I’m flying, with the chrome reflecting the sun into my eyes as I attempt to take a moonshot.

As you pass 25,000 feet, the sun continues to rise and the sky turns to light blue. And the chrome is as shiny as ever.

Thank you for checking out my photos! I don’t know why I stopped doing these #screenshots-and-videos topics, but I’m talking photos again, and it’s great! Feedback is accepted like always, and have a great day IFC.

Also, keep a lookout of a collab between me and @Patrick_McCormack. 🤫

47 Likes

I can smell a reference in the title

4 Likes

I call it chrome also. To me it looks more like Chrome and not aluminum.

1 Like

Well then you have a good sense of smell. 😛

I would prefer internet explorer

Jkjk great shots

Poor first officer

11 Likes

Thank you Felix!

1 Like

Beautiful American Old!!😍 Nice pictures!!

1 Like

You better watch out, you better not pout
The collab between Butter and me is soon out
Coming to the community very soon.

Nice shots @Butter_Boi

4 Likes

Sick photos again from Butter Boi Photo Editing Service I see :)

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Francisco_Rivera!

@Patrick_McCormack, yup!

Thanks a lot @USA_ATC!

2 Likes

My eyes!..It is tooo BEAUTIFULLLLL!

1 Like

Oh my sleeeeeeek

2 Likes

Thank you @NoahM and @Ritesh321! The MD-11 is one of the best for photoshoots, lol.

2 Likes

scared

JK great shots @Butter_Boi!

4 Likes

Chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome chrome

Yes, it is fun to say.

3 Likes

I think these are possibly the best MD-11 shots on the IFC! Nice job @Butter_Boi

1 Like

Haha, thank you!

Means a lot, thanks so much!

1 Like

The shine off the ‘chrome’ is really stunning! Great shots!

1 Like

What programs do you use to edit your pictures @Butter_Boi

1 Like

Thank you @Errigal! It really pops if you edit it just right.

@Captainflight, I used Adobe Lightroom for all of them. And on the first two I touched them up with a few adjustments in the Apple in-app photo editor.

1 Like