Why is everybody’s profile picture this..?

Why is everybodys profile pic this? (This is @Aviation_Capital ‘s profile pic btw)

Is it some trend or something?

2 Likes

It’s pride month

It’s not really a ‘trend’. In june, it’s pride month, and the rainbow colors are in support of the LGTBQ+ community.

1 Like

What’s pride month?
@TylerShah

Look above

My question is, where do you get this rainbow thing?

@jasonrosewell had posted I template I believe

But I don’t know what that community is… Does it stand for something?

Take a look here. This is where it originated. :)

1 Like

Look it up under google

Oh okay now I know thank you.
@TylerShah

1 Like

It stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender - but you probably already saw that on the internet.

LGBTQ is the “lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer or questioning community” (The Center for LGBTQ)

This community was officially created sometime during the 1990’s to raise awareness for Gay Rights in America and other countries. Gay Right in America were achieved on June 26, 2015.

June is known as pride month. A month similar to the goals of Black History Month, Autism Awareness Month, and Breast Cancer Awareness Month, it is a month dedicated to those who have struggled and a month to raise support for all of those affected. Many people have gained confidence because of this month because whole communities, states, and even nations recognizes this large communities existence and well being.

June was chosen for pride month as it symbolizes the Stonewall riots of 1969, a movement similar to the Civil Rights movement that had lots of protesting, riots, picketing for Gay rights. This was the start of breaking down these harsh barriers that so many have put up.

Many companies support the members of the community as well as their own workers by creating secondary pride logos as well as campaigns to raise money. Infinite Flight has changed their logo temporarily as well as urges community members to involuntarily use a template provided, or to change their pfp to support this large community within our community.

As I am not a member of the LGBTQ+ community I sympathize with them for their hard fight to overcome so many obstacles. I applaud their perseverance and honor the month of June to be a great celebration of their hard work.

If you would like to learn more about the LGBTQ+ Community click here
If you would like to see Jason’s Profile Pic Design Click here
Cheers!

9 Likes

How do you guys make the profile picture? I tried and it didn’t work

1 Like

@Thunderbolt mentioned he’d help anyone that needed it. :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.