Why is every flight so turbulent?

i feel like every flight i take is so shakey and violently turbulent during cruise, and constantly. i’m not talking about little bursts, it’s like every second. is there a way to fix this? currently flying E175 KSRQ- KGCN, just leveled off at 34000ft weighing abt 74000lbs and i’m very turbulent. was the same yesterday when i flew KSRQ-KDEN in the E175. and it also happens in the a320.

1 Like

What are the winds like?

It happens because of the winds

@SammyDoesGaming winds are 83kts… ik that’s high but transatlantic flights sometimes get 200+kt winds and aren’t very turbulent

3 Likes

Transalantic is like that you will always get winds where ever you go in the world you cant avoid them

83 knots is a lot for an E175. Yes, it can be more, but only larger aircraft usually face 200+.

The wind is why.

Almost all of the US is blanketed by high flight level turbulence today. Turbulence and wind are not the same thing.

5 Likes

It’s because the storm system messing everything up in the USA has been disturbing the winds up in FL300+

You can try EGLL - EHAM (El Classico), it doesn’t have turbulences.🍿

2 Likes

Ever heard of weather change

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.