Why I love JetBlue, and you should to!

JetBlue, the home airline of New York City πŸ—½πŸŽ is often regarded as one of the best airlines if not the best airline in the US and for many good reasons and I’ll be sharing them today along with some photos of a recent JetBlue flight my english teacher did from my home of West Palm Beach 🏝️🏌️ up to NYCs LaGuardia airport on their Air I mean Bombardier C Series 300!

1. ) Cheap fares

JetBlue styles themselves as a low cost carrier but not an ULTRA low cost carrier so they do provide some complimentary items unlike airlines like Allegiant, Frontier or Spirit but still chose to save costs in other places like fleet, B6 is planning on replacing their Embrear E190s with the new C Series planes and this gets into my next point.

2. ) Complimentary snacks and drinks

Unlike the ULCCs, JetBlue does in-fact offer free snacks and drinks on every flight and if your on one of their mint planes, you will have the pantry which you can grab as many items as you can free of charge!

3. ) Seat back entertainment at EVERY seat on EVERY plane

Even though American has been phasing out PTVs recently, UA reinstalling them and Delta having on majority of their fleet. JetBlue has it on ALL of their aircraft, the E190s, A320s, A321s and this C Series as well! Now the system varies depending on plane with the E190s having the worst one and the C Series having the best ones but it is still well appreciated!

4. ) Fast, FREE Wi-Fi!

If the entertainment system wasn’t enough for you, B6 offers fast Wi-Fi which is completely FREE of charge regardless of your fare type, even a blue basic fare will still provide you complimentary internet, it’s quick to connect to and works well ( at cruise at least )

5. ) Nice interiors

JetBlue has one of the best interiors in the US skies at the minute, the blue mood lighting and even decor in the lavatories on the newer planes is fantastic and they are also generally clean! 🧼

6. ) Great seats

The seats on JetBlue are usually always comfortable with lots of padding and cushioning, they usually have adjustable headrests, they recline and provide a good amount of legroom and if that wasn’t enough for you check out number 7!

7. ) Mint

If your soiled to say you will NEVER fly economy ever no matter what, well JetBlue offers a great business class product known as Mint with excellent service, meals and seats. The newer mint suites on A321neo and LRs have doors and the first row is much bigger and is known as a β€œMint Studio” suite and it sometimes much cheaper than a domestic first class seat on ANY of the big 3 US airlines!

8. ) Friendly crews

The crew on JetBlue are always in a good mood from my experience and are always happy to help you on your flight and I’ve seen them be extremely welcoming to first time flyers and even unaccompanied minors so if your scared of flying, try out JetBlue they will comfort you the whole way!

9. ) Amazing route network and expansion

JetBlue initially started out flying within the state of New York flying from NYC πŸ—½πŸŽ to points up north in the state but simply grew to places throughout the area and even became a big player on the the flights from the Big Apple πŸ—½πŸŽ across the country to Los Angeles πŸŒ΄πŸ“Έ went down to the Caribbean, Latin America and most recently across the pond to Europe so there are choices of places to go on B6!

10. ) Good focus city airports and bases

JetBlue has some ( and even had ) great airports they designated as focus cities and bases, cities like all 3 New York airports πŸ—½πŸŽ Los Angeles πŸŒ΄πŸ“Έ San Juan, Puerto Rico πŸ‡΅πŸ‡· Fort Lauderdale 🏝️πŸ›₯️, Boston and Orlando 🐭🏰 to name the focus cities. Even my home, West Palm Beach 🏝️🏌️still has B6 offering many flights out of it. A former favorite airport of mine was Long Beach which played a big role in the airlines coast to coast market until 2020 when they left in favor of LAX.

And that wraps it up, I love JetBlue and I am always excited every time I get to fly them and yes this topic was based on this video of the thejazzguy13 if you liked my topic, you will for sure enjoy his video, stay tuned for tomorrow as we catch another Spirit flight from Pensacola back to FLL to wrap up my Destin trip and as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘‹

10 Likes

JetBlue? More like Dreamblue!

🀩

@Virtual_Blue looks like you have a fan πŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Love this concept of a topic :) I love them, too!

3 Likes

JetBlue is one of the few US airlines I have not flown with yet irl.

5 Likes

They primarily serve the East Coast so it makes sense for someone in California having not flown them but if you get the chance to come to the east side, try them!

3 Likes

With all the good things Jetblue has to offer, I’d classify them more as a hybrid carrier.

1 Like

same here bro

1 Like

Maybe one day I’ll get around to flying with them. It’s just with built up mileage with Delta, Alaska and United plus JetBlue routes in the small single digits my area it’s hard to want to go with them

2 Likes