Why I always need to redownload everything?

Hi can anyone help me? I still have the same issue before I update my IF and before I can’t use the purchase airplanes without being connected to wifi. And now still same issue happened that i need to redownload all of the aircraft that I purchase. I already tried to reinstall the game and I already contacted Apple about this but the tell me to contact developer about that because that is an IAP.😞

1 Like

New updates to aircraft will make you have to download something

1 Like

I’m not really sure either. This happened to me yesterday. It’s possible the devs released some sort of server update for the aircraft.

1 Like

Yes same here. I had downloaded all aircraft last week when global came out and happily been using them. Now today it is showing everything needs to be downloaded again.

3 Likes

Alright i’ll try to redownload it again but honestly before i always exp that i cant use the aircraft without being connected to an internet, thanks my friend

Ok let mw try to redownload it again. Thanks

1 Like

Is there an update on everything which has come out in the last day? This will be very annoying if I have to redownload every aircraft once a week. Certainly not a storage issue for me, I have over 50gb of freee space on my iPad.

1 Like

all aircrafts where downloded to me and i just saw that i have to redownload all aircrafts again

2 Likes

I’ve had to redpwnload multiple aircraft over the past few days. Only happened with global.

1 Like

The devs can now push server-side aircraft updates so that’s likely what happened. It’s annoying, but it shouldn’t be that regular from now on.

So every single aircraft has had a server side update in the last few days??

They have been able to do this for quite a while now. However I have never seen every single aircraft requiring and update only days after just downloaded them all after an app update.

1 Like

I’m guessing so, it shouldn’t be that surprising - there were probably a ton of bugs that needed changing. I don’t see the issue however.

The devs just updated the aircraft it doesn’t charge you anymore after re downloading the aircraft

I don’t think anyone suggested they were concerned about being charged again.

The concern is whether this is a update to every aircraft (which hasn’t happened before like this), or possible some bug with global. Previous updates have involved a few aircraft which have been changed, not every single one.

1 Like

well when I re downloaded it the button said “update” not “download”

1 Like

Yes but it was a mistake on our end; we apologize for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

No problem. Thanks for confirming.