Why have I not reached TL* yet?

Great post Seb, really clears it up. :)

6 Likes

There are a few thing that I’d like for Christmas this year. I’m pretty sure I’ve been good this year… at least I hope!

11 Likes

I always suspected it… he does live awfully close to the North Pole…

2 Likes

Very well said! Couldn’t be more exact on how to put it. This is now another reason not care about trust levels and just care about how can I help the community more to improve my stats on the IFC

3 Likes

The big question…

Do you create interesting topics, race to be quick to reply to a new topic, like every post and reply you see, to become a regular? Do you fancy the peachy grade 5 colour as much as you fancy the word ‘regular’ under your name?

Do you? Think about it, and don’t just reply to my post.

I commend the moderators on this forum for their effort to make this a great forum. And the contant evaluation of contributors is a lot of work, I can see that.
I am impressed by the quality of some of the regulars here; always ready to help and contribute. Thank you; it’s great when people here realize why we need regulars and moderators: to serve the community; for no other reason.

11 Likes

Just read around here, Seb already includes it above but here’s to you’re question specifically. Just keep reading, contributing, liking, and helping out the community and you will get to regular in no time :)

6 Likes

LOL! Ginger Santa I’m crying from laughter! Thanks for this, this should hopefully clear up some #meta topics ;)

2 Likes

This clears up some confusion. I think it is diligent of the moderators to not let us know what the trust level requirements are. I think gaining trust levels depends not 100% on your stats but on your attitude and helpfulness to others on the IFC. This is a nice updated little info card on the trust levels that I greatly appreciate.

Whether you go by “Ginger Santa”, Seb, or “the guy with bugs in his beard”, your words are kind and helpful to everyone in the community. Thanks for taking your time to make this topic.

D.A.L.

4 Likes

Insects*. We or Scientists haven’t researched his beard yet.

10 Likes

@schyllberg… MaxSez: Interesting. What’s the due process procedure, if any?

1 Like

Hard to give specifics.
There can be a wide variety of reasons.

6 Likes

@schyllberg. MaxSez: Thank you for the Political Correct response… I like a mystery…. Regards

5 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I’ve seen a increase in topics regarding this issue so this was needed.

2 Likes

Just really curious so who or what determines when I hit the next trust level?

1 Like

Well, the ability to read the first post would probably help you out a bit 🙄

10 Likes

Interesting Have you seen my recent post? (Much improved)

Your recent what? Not a mind reader here you know.

5 Likes

I don’t know why but Ginger Santa made me laugh so hard…
But seriously, this is a much needed topic and great to link back to if anyone posts about their TL. Thank you :)

1 Like

Who is Ginger santa… Never heard that before and I am hoping never again lol. Anyways, This topic should clear up all misconceptions on certain topics about TL! Thank you Schyllberg :) Merry Christmas

Ginger Santa is @schyllberg

1 Like