Why doesnt anyone fly the US on Expert.

Question: Why is it that the Training server is more popular then the Expert server? Granted, expert is tough, but why isn’t anyone there. I love flying expert but I’m all alone. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way or is it that US only gets expert fliers at z certain time. What’s the purpose of expert if no one flies on it and atc only operate in Europe or everywhere else but America.

1 Like

People tend to be attracted to where IFATC has ATC coverage at the time being.

4 Likes

That’s mostly Europe in Expert AND everywhere in TS. Maybe they should let TS have ATIS

2 Likes

Check here. Whatever region IFATC is in, thats where most of the people are in

2 Likes

I can’t juat realistically pop up wherever atc goes. I have to fly there.

Yep. If you watch liveflight… People will tend to fly from the region to the next days region to meet IFATC there in the morning.

2 Likes

When was the last time US was not involved in the weekly schedule?

1 Like

Ok, so everyone is chasing ATC. Understood.

2 Likes

U can close this. I understand. I’ll just stick with TS.

IFATC will be in the US on Sunday ;)

2 Likes

Thank u. I understand. I really like the prestige of saying I fly on Expert, but there’s simply no traffic in the region I realistically fly in. Got to stick with TS. At least there are other pilots in the sky.

Thats a fully valid point.

Infinite Flight has a wide variety of people who play this simulator and wish the same thing that you want.

There has been weeks where IFATC is in the US for 4/7 days and theres weeks where we might only be in the US for a day or two. It just depends…

You should come out to LTBA right now and just see the fun happening… lol

-Jack

You have to look at the weekly ATC timetable. There are often IFATC in the US. :)

I’m not sure what you’re referring to when you say “why doesn’t anyone fly the US on Expert server”.

Couple things.

• The US is not the only place on the surface of this planet that people want or need to fly.
  • Not everyone wants to fly in the US.
  • Not everyone here is from or resides in the US.
  • People like to spread out.
  • People like to fly where ATC is at and participate in events which may include group flights.
  • The Training Server is a whole different animal and simply cannot be compared to the Expert Server.

This is a screenshot of the expert sever. Looks like a fair amount of people flying in the US. I’m sure they feel great that you’re essentially calling them a “nobody”… 😐
04%20PM

23 Likes