Why does my plane bounce when I land?

Everytime I land my plane, the plane starts rolling left or right. When I go through replays, I’m not sure if this is the cause but I’ve noticed that in all my landings, the plane kind of bounces roughly and makes the plane go left or right, even if it was a smooth landing.

Someone please help.

1 Like

maybe try go slower, what plane was it and also i believe that this should be in support

Happens in all planes and flights, and I usually land at a pretty slow speed (about 125 - 145)

oh ok… not to sure maybe it is weather conditions

1 Like

Maybe. Thanks anyways!

1 Like

maybe wait for a bit more until someone who has the prob could help! :)

1 Like

Would you mind if you sent your replay through Share My Infinite Flight Replay?

4 Likes

is that another website?

1 Like
1 Like

i’ve noticed this with the 737 family, i don’t know if it’s part of the flight model or just bad landings

2 Likes

Do you use rudder? Make sure that you keep control of the rudder by turning the rudder against the wind to keep straight on the runway.

2 Likes

Use rudder at 30-20 feet AGL

3 Likes

yeah i do that!

Did you look for the wind? I would pay attention to that. You may have to steer against it. I also wanted to say that the B737 wobbles a bit when you put it on. I understand what you mean but still I don’t lose control.

And see that you do not make any sudden movements when you are rowing. This can also lead to uncontrollability.

how do other people see them tho?

They download the replay and open it in Infinite flight to view.

so do they open a topic for ya with it in

If you download the replay to your device, upload the file to sharemyinfiniteflight.com, then copy and paste the url onto this topic or just give me the replay code and I can view it too.

oh ok thanks!

1 Like

This bouncing and the whole rudder control and yaw dynamics especially on touchdown is something not done very vell by the sim, especially with crosswind.
I did some studies to elaborate the possible causes for this and i already made a video containing different landings in different aircraft at different crosswind components. All touching down at realistic touchdown speeds.
As soon i can contribute to the feature section (when i raise in rank) i will put a well elaborated feature request there. It is all prepared and waiting to be sent.

4 Likes