Why does Infinite flight increase his size every week

Hello.
I don’t understand why infinite flight is always requiring a bigger amount of storage for example last week it was 15 GB and now infinite flight size is 18GB and what I don’t understand is why is it so big because when I was playing on my galaxy it was maximum 8GB but now in the iPad it is 18GB+ how to reduce it? Can I delete something or set something in the app? Because my iPad is getting full and I am afraid of not being able to update the game once it will be required .

1 Like

Its size increases the more you use it as you add on data. You can try to delete replays and clearing scenery cache.

2 Likes

The more flights that you do, the more replays you have on infinite flight. Each replay takes up a bit of storage.

1 Like

I see so what I can do if I want to keep replays is export them and keep them in my phone/computer with has more space?

You can star them and then delete the unstarred replays.

Um, I guess. I’m not too sure cause I’ve never had to do that before lol.

2 Likes

You can export them by going into replays and pressing on the share button in the bottom left hand side of the screen [1]. From there you can then upload them to Google Drive or AirDrop them to another (Apple) device etc. There are many ways of exporting them.

[1]

1 Like

Thank you Nick will try that

1 Like

I delete IF every once in a while to clear storage from downloading planes and scenery and stuff
And then redownload it

1 Like

Also the more planes you fly for the first time, the more storage IF will take up. I had this problem in my 6S and it bugged me really bad.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.