Why does everyone want the A350 so much? (Please read the description before posting)

I don’t know why but recently I have been seeing people begging for the a350 series when updates come out we should be appreciative and admire what was added and not complain about the A350. Trust me I want the A350 also but for now the 787s will have to be the 350s I’m not starting a argument but I just want to know why we keep asking for it when we know it’s not coming yet
When it gets here it gets here
DO NOT MAKE A BOEING VS AIRBUS THREAD THE MODS ASKED TO NOT DO THAT
Thanks for reading and happy landings
Michael

18 Likes

cause the A350s are very new and the 787s need a competitor in IF

3 Likes

I know that but we can use the 787 till we get the 350
They look the same anyways maybe a few differences

1 Like

prepares popcorn

🍿🍿🍿

44 Likes

Lol good one

People want it the same way you would want something. People have opinions and desires. Some just don’t have patience and it’s gotten out of control. That’s the gist of it all. As for the B787 it’s not the same nor is it the competing aircraft, that’s the B777.

3 Likes

yeah good point but we are already using the 787 “till” the A350 gets in:)

I guess it can be like that

You can just say the 787 is the A350

You can’t compare those two biggest rivals. 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 Like

we can but some people can’t tell the difference (non aviation enthusiasts) well there are some very major differences:)

1 Like

Breaking news, Chatta not a fan of Boeing aircraft. World stops spinning on its axis.

15 Likes

I am a Boeing fan just the A350 is the only airbus plane I like BTW

BOEING IS THE BEST!!!

1 Like

I’ma do the same. ;)

1 Like

Humans have always wanted the new ones in the market. Whatever is new catches our eyes. We glue after new products all the time. So no surprise people want the new A350.

The word new kind of gives off this vibe that this thng has something going for it, and I mist have it to be the coolest.

You know how some people must have the newest of everything. From Shoes to Phones to Cars to Whatever… well the A350 does not make us shy away from wanting to have the new kid in the block.

But once you get the new product… you want the next new thing as production never stops, does it?

5 Likes

It’s a shiny new big aircraft that we don’t have in the sim at the moment. If they ever release it I guarantee two days after release they’ll be asking for the next new plane Boeing/Airbus release.

11 Likes

Your right on that one

I will tell the truth after reading your post and all the answers that were written I can not answer you, I will make it clear that I am a boeing fan, but I have a huge passion for the A350, I can not wait for the day that will be added in the IF, and I also hope that it is like the A-10, I will stop writing because if I start talking about the A350 I will not be able to stop, lol

3 Likes

well that is because if the A350 is so good we would like to see what other ones can be good?!

It’s big, it’s shiny, it’s new (ish). Same reason people want (insert plane from #features here)

If you want to have an actual discussion about it, that’s fine. … But please do not turn the thread into a Boeing vs Airbus bashing/joke thread.

Carry on…

14 Likes