Why do you use your callsign?

Most of the time I use real world callsigns. But if I need a GA one or just a generic one for anything else I use G-LEAH. I don’t think it will take a genius to figure that one out.

2 Likes

I’ve used I-ORBY because my username is Orby. Simple story.

I use TU-RTL because… well…
I like turtles.

2 Likes

I use 270 cause it was the first generic callsign IF gave me, and then I kinda just stuck with it.
I come up with a signature ID a little later. Gotta get some inspiration.

1 Like

The callsign that I often use are N1PB and Indonesia 004GG Heavy💙

I use 1213 because 12 is my favorite baseball number, (even if I’m not wearing it now, I’ll try to get it every time a new season begins)
And 13 was my old favorite baseball players number, Ronald Acuña Jr.
Always stick to baseball sometimes.

1 Like

I don’t use a personalized callsign for regular flights, I use whatever matches the flight I’m doing. For IFATC TTs, I use random ones I come up with, but I sometimes use B-000M and TR-OLL. I’ve also used PR-OBE, OH-NOO, OH-LOL, HP-7777NNN, PR-ANK, and many others.

1 Like

I just use my good old default (N801VP) idk why but I can’t ever feel the need to change it plus I respond to it better as it’s like a name to me because I have always used it

1 Like

mine before entering in the VA was: I-CAMO
I: Italy, my country
C: My initial name letter
AMO i do not remember ahha

Mine is N241DK.
Pretty random actually, it was the first callsign I got, when signing up for Live, 10 years ago, and It’s kind of stuck with me. DK is cool because I’m Danish. And well, later this year I’ll turn 24.

1 Like

My callsign is the birthday of my first love. Yeah lmao

I have a couple M-ILKY which is short for Milky Way which i use on several different games and I-NSTA named after my favorite singer!

United has always been my favorite airline, so when I joined IFC in June 2022, of course I chose “United”! That alone seems boring so I chose to put “403” at the end of it because that had been my callsign for many years before I joined the forum!
I use “403” for every flight I do from GA which makes it N403 to all my VA flights and all my free flights! The one exception this this all is my callsign for American virtual which is American 776VA. I wanted to do 1776 which was the year the U.S was founded but they only allowed 3 digit callsigns 😅

1 Like

My callsign is always just whatever flight i’ll be doing 🤣🥰

1 Like

I’ve had many callsigns over the years. Before Infinite Flight took away the ability to fully customize your callsign (worse update ever), I went by as I-FOLLOW. I got the idea of this callsign from following people in the F22. Another one I had was GHIDORAH after watching Godzilla King Of The Monsters. A callsign that I had during 2021 was Z-EUS. It was the name of my dog who passed away that year. In 2023, I changed my callsign to I-MUAH. The callsign was for my interest in Imua One. Finally for this year, I changed my callsign to G-ROGU simply because I thought it would be a fun callsign to have for 2024

1 Like

I always use 240 because 24 is my favorite number and I added a zero because 24 alone just sounds lame and weird, 240 also rolls off the tung better.

Most of the time I fly the MD-11 and you can find me as Delta 240 Heavy about 90% of the time.

I use VH-OZR because “VH-” is the Australian aircraft rego prefix, and the “OZR” is pretty self-explanatory.

Otherwise I’ll use Qantas 193VG if I’m flying a QVG route.

I Use : G-NWT
I’m from the Northwest Territories Canada and this ident is actually used for Air Tindi BE20(KingAir) Medivac I use it ALL the time representing the Great White North of Canada.

Mine is simple: F-MATT

I set it as my callsign because I’m French and my name is Matt. End of the story lol :)

N420JT….

I am in the US >>> N
Need a numerical prefix>>> 420
JimiThing>>> JT
😎

1 Like