Why do you use your callsign?

I have always used 960, because when I was in primary school, I built a plane in Minecraft, I named it ZR960, then I went to middle school, found Infinite Flight, and when I set my callsign, I thought of primary school, so I used China Eastern 960VA.

Looking forward to your stories!!

7 Likes

I use my D-ECCO callsign as that’s my nickname (Deco). When I found the German prefix and saw that it started with D-, I saw the perfect opportunity.

10 Likes

I use my China southern 520VG Callsign because I love China Southern Although I’m not a pilot😃😃

2 Likes

Both PP-SMA amd PP-VJM are historical aircraft for Brazilian aviation. PP-SMA was the first 737 not only in Brazil, but the entirety of South America, operating continuously with VASP from 1969 to 2004. PP-VJM was the first L-188 received by VARIG. Their L-188s, for some time, were the only planes allowed to fly SBSP-SBRJ. If I use some other registration, it most likely has a cool history behind it.

And I put in a “Heavy” because it sounds cool.

1 Like

Good question.
My callsign, G-TJBO, G is UK country code representing the country where I am from followed by a dash and filled in 4 out of 7 representing my username as ID.
I did looked into TJ country code registration which exists for Cameroon but it doesn’t work as it doesn’t recognise the numbers!

2 Likes

my callsign is Polar 783

one day me and my very good old friend decided to google our birtdays and see what national or international holidays are held on our birthdays (you know these strange weird funny holidays that no one knows about)

eventually, my birthday is a day of a polar giraffe in one of the cities of my country (ik its weird,but…), so i took it as my nickname because back then i thought it sounds cool. After i returned to IF after 2 years of being inactive i decided to choose the “Polar” as it refers to that exact nickname as well as my friend. Then i chose “783” because 7 is my favorite number, 8 because its my secod favorite number and 3 because of the racing number of Daniel Ricciardo. Pretty simple

2 Likes

Mine is very self explanatory.

I use Isle of Man prefix (M) and then axtb

2 Likes

I use YU-KII for one simple reason, because it’s the closest one to Yuki. There’s a longer story behind why I choosed this name but it doesn’t matter here.

5 Likes

Because i need to use a callsign.

2 Likes

F-LTGT, pretty much self-explanatory.

1 Like

TT-EST,an interesting callsign

1 Like

4U-LZY For my gf❤️‍🔥

3 Likes

VP-AWU for pretty obvious reasons. Used to be A-WU before the custom callsign change.

2 Likes

i don’t know i just used 922 randomly sometime after multiplayer was still newly released and stuck with it

Oh what’s this? I’m back from the dead! Great question.

For as far back as I can remember, I’ve always had N4TE, for obvious reasons. Most recently, I’ve had Raptor 1, since that is what the F-22 Demo Team uses for the aircraft they fly a show with.

3 Likes

I’ll use the real life callsign of the flight, because realism but if it’s not a real life flight I’ll use N99SS, which is based off my username.

1 Like

Mine is ST-PFM

this comes from my previous username ( NonStopPopFM ) the ST is short for Stop, P is for Pop and the FM is for FM 😁

After I changed my username to @NonStopsAviation I had already got attached to this call sign and just decided to keep it!

2 Likes

Im using [airline]-137 because it represents my day of birth (13th july, so 13/07) :)

idk, lemon 7 is just kinda fun to say, lol 🍋

4 Likes

OK-MAN just because uh yeah

3D-PDX because pdx needs to be 3D

4 Likes