Why do you spot aircrafts and airlines?

We all have experienced weird glances from others while spotting aircrafts at airports. Very few people know about spotting enthusiasts and why they do what they do.

However this time, tell us the reason why you like to spot aircrafts and airlines. What interests you to take pictures of colorful metal cylinders in the sky.

2 Likes

Because I love them with everything that I am

that sounds weird, lol

But it’s true, I guess. I just love aviation. It’s my passion and my goal. I’m gonna do whatever I want with my passion. I’m going to take it to the top. I’m going to do whatever it takes to be the pilot of an aircraft.

2 Likes

I think I’m everybody in that picture 😂

1 Like

It’s true @anon38496261 !! We all love aviation!!! And looking at one taking off or landing gives us a kind of feeling!! That feels so cccccoooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll!! And for some of us also it’s our passion!! And we just love airports and aeroplanes!! So we do that!!

1 Like

We love aviation and we love seeing it! Taking pics and sharing it just feels good.

2 Likes

I love hearing the reverse thrust kick up and smash you in the chest. It’s just epic. Takeoff power too. It’s awesome.

2 Likes

It’s so great to hear that we can relate to our love and passion for aviation!!!

1 Like

I drooled over text about a 747-400 spool up 😂

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.