Why do you love Infinite Flight?

these opinions are for making a video justifying is the best, was the best and will be the best?

1 Like

Live multiplayer, live ATC, more than 20 airplanes to chose from, and not to mention the global scenery!

Why would it not be the best? 😏

4 Likes

Lots of responses here, if you want to take a look.

2 Likes

Basically, it’s better than every other one out there.

In addition to the items @AlphaSeven mentioned, the ability to interact with other users via a forum is an incredible thing to have. Adding on to that, the ability to interact with developers and staff members, as well as voice our opinions and help decide the future of the simulator are great aspects of Infinite Flight.

4 Likes

When people ask me “which is the best?’ I try not to be biased. I put aside the fact that I’m on Infinite Flight pretty much every day. But, when it comes down to it, Infinite Flight just is the best flight simulator on a mobile device, and you can not argue otherwise. Compared to the few other decent mobile flight sims, Infinite Flight has a very dedicated, community-driven team of developers, who actually listen and interact with the community, which shows how much they really care about their users. Many other apps have larger, more ‘complex’ teams. Ours is rather small when compared to others, but gets the job done in a timely and quality manner. The live ATC also sets Infinite Flight apart, as most other apps don’t have atc features even included. I could go on and on about all 40,000+ airports, the HD scenery, a large number of aircraft to fly, detailed flight physics, complex yet easy to learn flight-planning, and more! Simply put, Infinite Flight is the best.

1 Like

I’ll be honest - I don’t think it’s the best. But I like it for its individuality, it’s wide range of aircraft and its constant development.

1 Like

I agree I do like how xplane and aero fly have live active touchable cockpits but I do like infinite flight because of the ATC and the virtual airlines plus the not have to pay for individual planes

2 Likes

I agree with everyone that has responded.

1 Like

I agree! While X-plane may have 3-D buildings, better-marked taxiways, more realistic runways…It’s bland. Infinite Flight has dedicated members which make the app what it is. Before I got onto the community I liked Infinite Flight because the UI was easy to use and understand for someone starting out. (This is on solo-No subscription) I think this is crucial. You don’t start out running marathons or swimming miles across the Gulf Of Mexico. It’s the smaller things that really make the experience rich. After I fell in love with the aviation world I watched a Blu Games YouTube video showing the good, the bad, and the non-existent ugly of upgrading to pro. I was so excited to fly on the training server! That first flight with Unicom ad other pilots is a memory I will never forget The first of many small memories. Flash forward to the summer of 2019. I was a grade 2 pilot with a little over 20,000 XP doing lot’s of T and G to get to the Level 3 experience. Since I live in Oshkosh, I, of course, went to EAA AirVenture. I highly suggest you go! By using social media to find their booth I for the Infinite Flight team and met @Laura , @MishaCamp , and the rest of the Infinite flight team. When Misha was talking to me about the great new A320 live cockpit, he mentioned the forum. As most of you are probably aware of. This was news to me. I signed up for an account on the spot (After Accidentally knocking over an I-Pad at their station) This has opened up the door to so many great experiences in Infinite Flight! I joined four virtual airlines (Two of which I’m Still with) I’ve proudly guessed the airport, airplane by the cockpit, airplane by the interior, airplane by the picture in the #real-world-aviation category. I have participated in dozens of FNF, flouts, fly-ins, and great events hosted by the community. So when you ask the question “Why do you love Infinite Flight?” I have to say because of all of you. Without you guys I wouldn’t have random people to intercept, people to control my flights, people to control, people to fly with, and most importantly people to make memories with. Thank you, Infinite Flight Team and the Community for all of your great, hard work. Here’s to more memories!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.