Why do we play Infinite Flight?

Feel free to type why or what convinced you to get/play IF?

12 Likes

Satisfaction and joy. In the midst of school work and tight schedules, IF is the only thing I play which releases some steam from my mind.

37 Likes

I played to self-mentor myself the art of flight. As flight schools are very expensive, what better way to learn than to have all this in the palms of your hands?

29 Likes

Global, Lots of choice of planes and ATC.

13 Likes

Who doesn’t like a good flight sim game ! With the technology we have now and smart phones etc how good is it , who would of thought a phone app / game could create endless enjoyment in the 3310 / flip phone era 😂 . I deleted every other game off my phone since installing IF … And it got me off my zynga poker addiction 😂😂

19 Likes

I’d love to have a career in aviation but it’s toooo expensive. So infinite flight is a way to take the edge off.

21 Likes

To escape from a terrible world I live in.

No one cares about me in school, so I resort to IF.

47 Likes

That’s rather depressing buddy. We all care about you 🙂

24 Likes

Fun, nice if you want to be a pilot or just interested in aviation, and literally every other mobile sim is too basic, literally just two buttons with horrible physics, apart from IF and xplane, but I play IF a lot more because of the great multiplayer and atc and global

7 Likes

Not necessarily. I wouldn’t say IF is the best mobile sim in general, but definitely in the “Multiplayer” category. For solo mode, I have 2 other flight sims I play until I get my next month of IF Live. Both are extremely expensive, but a 1 time charge. For multiplayer, I’d go Infinite Flight over Rotoros, and Xplane Mobile. For solo mode, I’d use advertising strike and advertising strike

6 Likes

The simple answer is: fun
And also if you just want to become a pilot

5 Likes

Come on @Czechoslovaki you’re like the coolest regular here! I like playing infinite flight mainly for atc

9 Likes

Cough Cough

6 Likes

That’s, uhh, an interesting reason, oof

4 Likes

Just for fun. I like flying.

8 Likes

IF calms me down for some reason. Takes my mind away

12 Likes

I have a MacBook Pro that won’t play X Plane 11 to save its life, so Infinite Flight takes care of my flight sim bug.

Honestly IF + Joystick has saved me hundreds of dollars from buying a PC rig… for the moment lol

5 Likes

I have nothing better to do.

Jokes aside, I am a broke high school student and this is where I find my happy place.

6 Likes

I’m in the same world as you chief.

3 Likes

I switched from x-plane 9 mobile back in 2013. It was such a glow up experience.

5 Likes