Why do some people dislike the Moderators?

Sure, thats fine.

4 Likes

So, you have no clue what you’re saying…

1 Like

temperature seems to be on the rise…where’s my popcorn

8 Likes

I’ll weigh in on this.

The great majority of our moderators do an excellent job. That is all.

6 Likes

I mean, if you have an issue with the minority, you can always DM them with your grievance.

1 Like

I prefer to just keep my distance.

6 Likes

Works too, doesn’t really matter which one.

1 Like

lets get roooooooooooooooight into the news

4 Likes

I’m your host killer keeeeemstaaaaar

2 Likes

MaxSez: For the Malcontents, Peanuts & Youngsters unable to identify with authority figures here’s a little jingle which defines Moderators Terms of Service; it begins like this: "You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I’m Telling you why… He know when you are sleeping and when your awake, he knew if you been bad or good so be good for goodness sake…etc. Think of the Moderators as Santa and Regulars as there elves, remember the jingle when your moderated and you’ll get on just fine.
Got it?

8 Likes

I’m sure some people dislike moderators because the forum “minions” glorify them and act like they are gods. Yes, you should respect their authority and listen to them, but come on, they’re human beings…

4 Likes

No, I’m Santa Claus

10 Likes

Lol that wasn’t what I expected as a result 😂

3 Likes

omg carson!!! i am laughing!

7 Likes

Again not showing any disrespect to you guys, I think you’re an awesome dude Carson. some people just take it too far.

3 Likes

And to be honest in the situation that I mentioned, moderators shouldn’t be the ones being disliked, the people glorifying them are.

2 Likes

I may speak for a lot of people with this. I and I’m sure a lot of other people are scared that they will be next. I do respect all of the mods and what they do however, I just think that the bans have to go on a little bit of a slow down. For example, people in the whole discord thing some were banned for reasons that were not specifically specified or for things they didn’t do . Like I said before I respect the mods an what they do i just think that the bans and what not can be a little less harsh. For example, what Sean (formerly know as hubandspoke1) did do some things he regrets, but I feel that it could have been handled a little differently. Maybe a week suspension form live or something, but termination of all accounts I feel is just wrong. He was a big help to this community and I’m sure a lot of people agree. Once again, I agree that some order has to be taken but I feel some situations can be handled differently. If I offend anyone I’m sorry in advanced, I just feel I need to express my opinion respectfully. Just a disclaimer this is not for any specific mod just a general advisory.
Thanks,
Nick

8 Likes

Is it my topic that you seen about moderators closing stuff ?

No, I’m not talking about you disliking mods for that reason, I’m talking about the forum members who would sacrifice a goat to the mods.

Well said nick, I must agree with you here. The mods here are great. They’re friendly and kind, and they help out alot. However, as you said, bans have been happening very frequently recently, which could be toned down. I don’t mean to offend any mods, but I agree with you here 100% Nick.

2 Likes