Why do people have strobe lights on on the taxiway?

Recently I have seen much more people having a strobe lights on the taxiway when they shouldn’t have them on! People should only have them on when they are on a active runway or in the air! I think we need to make this roule more aware to others to make sure they do not have the strobe lights on a taxiway.

2 Likes

If this is training sever, be advised that this does happen…even on the expert! We know how you feel.

Check out my topic about this!

2 Likes

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/when-to-use-your-aircraft-lights/223917/25

Heres the link☝️☝️

People should only be using stone lights on the runway when you have been cleared for takeoff. Then turn them off after 10000 feet.

@levet could you close this pleaee

Keep them on…even after FL100, it’s the landing lights that go off at FL100. Please check my topic/thread about thks

2 Likes

Please do not tag moderators.

Highly agreed! Hope it comes out soon .

1 Like

There is realy no need to tag a moderator here. If you think it should get closed, go ahead and flag it. Thats why we have this awesome feature. Back on topic please :)

1 Like

I do it cause It’s just a habit for me I always turn my strobes on when I personally fly

If its an commercial aircraft it’s highly unprofessional, if it’s a Cessna or paper I highly understand

We’ve seen many discussions regarding the use and misuse of lighting.

What you will see more often is the Staff and Moderation Team flying on the Training Server. Our goal is to help foster a better environment through leading by example. this will include proper communication with ATC / Unicom, proper taxi speeds and procedures as well as takeoff and landing procedures.

6 Likes

Its fine to tag moderators. We’re here for you guys.

As for the staff and developers, we just ask that you guys don’t tag them as they’re working tirelessly to ensure that your experience on Infinite Flight is a pleasurable and memorable one.

6 Likes

Exactly, if you see us active online and working the community then we don’t mind. We aim to serve and assist the best we can together collaboratively. 😀

7 Likes