Why do people expect 3D buildings?

Why do people want 3D buildings? I understand that it makes it more realistic. But we are not on a PC, we are playing on our tablet, and isnt it a bit too much to expect from the devs?
tbh i rather want working instruments and live weather, since the simulator is a about flying and not buildings.

But what do you think? Do you want 3D buildings or not?

14 Likes

Well X-Plane 10 has 3D scenery. So why can’t IF have 3D scenery as well?

15 Likes

3D buildings are very challenging to add, but I can’t say this isn’t on my wish list. However this is definitely on their agenda:)

For more information regarding 3D structures check below.

3 Likes

Because Xplane have 7planes and IF have 30+
Xplane have 3 regions and IF Hav more than 15

8 Likes

Yup they all have pros and cons:)

2 Likes

I can now go and do a building in IF but no

1 Like

I prefer no buildings, if matt considers the PC version, It might have buildings.

4 Likes

Because if other people can do it, then they expect IF to do it

2 Likes

There are certainly more game-changing features to be considered first

Totally agree with you. I want interior of Planes done rather than scenery. And obviously real weather.

3 Likes

Groundwork can be quite a boring sight without any buildings, eg lose motive to taxi and just quit the flight

2 Likes

I agree with Jetways but 3D buildings is the last thing I want.

2 Likes

Of course it would be nice with Taxi Lights/Runway Lights. But i dont really need the buildings, im on the ground for 10 minutes, so i would rather have live weather and better planes

2 Likes

So floating jetways? ;)

2 Likes

Ahahahaha, You know Jetways that you can control, that would be cool,

1 Like

The Devs are still working on PC compatiblity, if you go to controls ok settings on IF, you already have the PC commands

You know what @Emil_Broe? You are right! plus, if 3D buildings do ever come out, that would be so hard for my little ipad mini 1 to load.

3 Likes

Lol exactly. Switched my ipad mini 1 to a Air 2, so wont be a problem for me :)

Yeah, i really should do that…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes