Why do I have to pay again?

Hey guys.
So I bought Infinite Flight on my old Phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) two years ago and I got a new phone last week.
As i logged in into my Google PlayStore account, all of my bought Apps were avaible but not Infinite Flight.
I checked if it really was the same account but yeah, I mean I had the Apps that i bought on my other Phone.
Can someone help me? Actually don’t want to pay another 5€…

2 Likes

Did you restore purchases?

2 Likes

How do i do that?

1 Like

I wouldn’t know as I use Apple but when I had a S5 it should just say to download, does it say it costs when you go to infinite flight on the store

2 Likes

Hello, the fastest way to get your app back is too DM Google play. We had a similar issue yesterday with another person, again @Carson can help you

2 Likes

It does but i dont have access to my old phone anymore as i did a reset

1 Like

Does it say it costs on your new phone when in the google play store?

1 Like

Yep, it does

1 Like

The best way to get the app back is too go to google and view your purchase history, send that to google and they should reply back with something juicy

1 Like

Okay thanks for replying that fast:)

2 Likes

@Carson help him

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t have too much experience with Android. @david is your support guy;)

4 Likes

Purchases from the Play store (all stores actually) can always be downloaded and installed again without charge as long as the same store and account ID is used, and the item was not refunded. You can only be charged if the store account ID is different or the item was refunded.

6 Likes

Hello,

Im just wondering if I can purchase the premium features on Android and use that same account to play it on the Ipad (IOS). Ive got some credit I need to use on the playstore so thats why i wanted to ask before I buy.

Cheers

@theblindleader

Please create a New thread to discuss this as your comment there is off topic which is not allowed here :)

Yes I think that once you buy live + it can transfers across platforms

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.