Why do I have to be TL2 to make events?

I understand but it’s to keep spam down and to stop the horribly planned events that no one joins.

2 Likes

We all understand your frustration. As the other guys have said, it’s to keep spam down etc.
Sorry but I find your approach on this is quit selfish. So, just like other community members, you have to earn the privelege. Sooner or later you will be able to create your own events, until then I’m sure you can still have fun on live with other members :)

5 Likes

Judging by your grammar I think you’ve got a way to go yet. Suggestion: try constructing good sentences with a reasonable argument rather than resorting to ‘I want and I want it now’. I suspect that doesn’t work with your parents and it sure as heck doesn’t work with us here. The format for an announcement requires a degree of attention to detail and thus far you haven’t proved to us that you can do that.

Patience you must have my young padawan.

17 Likes

It’s all about trust

1 Like

100% agree

1 Like

If you want screenshots then join in here.

2 Likes

It’s the rule. Pure and simple.

1 Like

I don’t have london

They’re not unneeded lel.

4 Likes

The world doesn’t spin around you. A user found you an event, and you didn’t even say a simple “thank you”. By the way you’re acting you may create an event (but only by the time you reach TL2) but no one is going to show up because you show so much ignorance. You’ve been given an answer, suck it up cause you’re not getting anywhere by moaning. You may get somewhere moaning with your parents but you are certainly not getting anywhere by moaning in here.

8 Likes

But thanks for the help

Lol you replied to yourself…

2 Likes

Post there. Our next flight I will tag all that are requesting to fly with us.

Unless some ridiculous number request… then only the first few that have been interested

Didn’t you just make a post saying you couldn’t land your plane? That should come before creating an event. The trust levels are a good thing.

3 Likes

I know. I didn’t even know trust levels were a thing until I was a regular

1 Like

We are doing our very best to make IF as community oriented as we can by providing ways for people to positively contribute to Live (with Events and ATC). We do have to have a minimum of moderation otherwise new members who haven’t learn the basics can degrade the experience of others.

Honestly it is pretty easy to reach TL2 (don’t “farm” your trust level though) if you come here on a regular basis and contribute positively.

13 Likes

Actually I doubt that, with the amount of spam posts you’ve been posting.

Overall, you have to be TL2, because by that time you reach that, you know exactly how to create a professional event. You’ll get there soon.

Edit: Phillipe said it better than me, but I pretty much meant the same. I just said it too slow… :)

2 Likes

How long does it usually take to turn TL2?

I reached TL2 within a week or so lol. You speaketh truth, it takes but a dedicated individual and that status is fast approached.