Why do I have to be TL2 to make events?

I have live and I want to make my own event but it won’t let me because of your trust levels like why I just want to have some fun with people and take screenshots and have fun but I can’t because of unneeded trust barriers

3 Likes

Understood frustration. As said before it’s to keep spam down, admittedly at the expense of newer members. Considering what you’re looking to do [quote=“Stmaarten1778, post:1, topic:85826”]
I just want to have some fun with people and take screenshots and have fun
[/quote] Just join up with other existing events until you can make your own.

8 Likes

Because events show up on the IF home screen and you need to be trusted before you get access to that. Hence the trust level 2.

3 Likes

I think that I am responsible enough to create my own events

1 Like

And why not? Because I haven’t been here enough days which should not be needed

1 Like

You very well may be. These are just the rules set forth, everyone has to follow them. No worries man, you’ll be there before you know it.

2 Likes

IF does not. That’s why you have to wait. We’ve all been there.

6 Likes

Not to mention that nothing is stopping you from PM’ing some people and asking them to all get together at a certain time.

2 Likes

Or having someone else post it for you…

1 Like

There are no events going on right now and I am getting bored and if there is one I can’t do it because I either don’t have the region or the aircraft.

1 Like

There ya go, option # 3.

2 Likes

It feels like a ripoff that I buy live and I can’t make events and have fun just because of trust levels that are not needed

1 Like

Like I said, it’s just the way that it’s set up. I feel like there’s not much I can say to fix anything. The forum is free for everyone, you don’t pay for it.

1 Like

I have an event coming up soon!

1 Like

I have 9 days on this place and I feel like the days should be lowered to 10

1 Like

If it wasn’t for the forum you wouldn’t be going to any events. When you do reach TL2 , you will change you tone on why it should be lowered to allow TL1 to create events. There is also the side of it to get people coming back for more , I bet you have been here everyday just to get to TL2 ! :)

5 Likes

No I come here just for fun and because I wouldn’t even be here if my parents took my computer away

3 Likes

This should be in #meta

I know that you are upset about this situation. I know you want to have fun and get along with others in the community and on Live. For now, I suggest that you participate in events and be active in the Community more. Give likes, comment, and participate in events.
Repeat the whole process until you become a member (TL2). Be patient, you’ll get there :)

3 Likes

I understand but it’s to keep spam down and to stop the horribly planned events that no one joins.

2 Likes

We all understand your frustration. As the other guys have said, it’s to keep spam down etc.
Sorry but I find your approach on this is quit selfish. So, just like other community members, you have to earn the privelege. Sooner or later you will be able to create your own events, until then I’m sure you can still have fun on live with other members :)

5 Likes