Why did you join IFC?

I really don’t remember how, but I think my first post was on #support I did with other account, and then this year I created a new IFC account (this one) because I wanted to begin everything, besides to be more active!
Tell me your story on the comments!

21 Likes

I wanted to join an event, lol. That’s literally the only reason why I signed up haha

3 Likes

Same reason as @ToasterStroodie! There was an Austin fly-in

I joined back when it transitioned into the IFC and saw how great of a community it was

1 Like

I found the IFC when I was looking for a solution for a graphics issue I was having in 2016. I joined in April 2017 when I wanted to talk about global and talk with other people who are interested in aviation and now its been three years of joy (starting Tailwinds) and sadness (closing Tailwinds after years of flying)

1 Like

That’s good stuff my dude

1 Like

I was in IFFG after realizing how toxic that group was and came here

5 Likes

I had a complaint that nobody wanted to help me with so I came here to let the devs know… and they didnt help either, but I stayed here anyways, idk y

2 Likes

This makes me sad

1 Like

I don’t remember when I joined or why quite honestly. I was on the forum years before I actually made my account and would just browse for fun. I finally made an account and my life changed. 😜🤩

5 Likes

Wanted to join a community of people who were friendly, and as passionate about aviation as I. I can say that I have not been disappointed during the (almost) 4 years I’ve been here :)

2 Likes

I did the same exact thing 😂 I would browse topics over and over especially the global related topics long before it was released

1 Like

I wanted a livery.

1 Like

I had an issue and googled it, found my answer on the IFC. Then when I was looking through the community I thought “I like the look of this” and here I am today :)

I clicked the link in the IF menu that said “community”. I made my old account which was glitched and never let me post. So technically I was inactive for about 6 months and then I made this account on my birthday when I was driving back from northern Minnesota.

I could go and type up an entire essay about it, but might as well tell the truth.

“It looked fun”

I don’t know. I think I saw something on the app about it.

2 Likes

Basically, asked for support for signing up then got interested with the community afterward. Thank you Seb for helping on that day.

I joined IFC because I wanted to see when the CRJ update was coming out so while looking on YouTube for some answers I found out about the IFC and looked at it casually for about half a year before joining in mid January last year. It was the best decision I’ve ever made!

I can honestly say i needed help on calculating how to descend. From there i’ve been using a very simple chart each time i fly.