Why Did You Download Infinite Flight?

For me personally I was because it looked super realistic and It gave me a sense of nostalgia, in a way.

3 Likes

The realism and the feeling of travel that it gives you. It’s crazy how realistic the ATC system is and how professional expert server is. The community is also amazing.

5 Likes

i was looking for some realistic flight sim (on mobile, because my computer has charachteristics of a potato), and eventually i wasnt dissapointed so decided to buy a subscription
i guess im a happy man rn, IF teached me so many things in aviation, so im glad to be here

4 Likes

was bored on long trips - eg on planes or train

NOTE - was always avgeek, always had MSFS, but the reason I play infinite flight is cuz i was bored on trips

3 Likes

Sometime in 2020 I searched “flight game pilot” on the App Store because I was still pretty new to aviation at that time and IF was the first one to show up. I immediately started flying the 747 and a380 in the free regions. Sometime in early 2021 I got my subscription.

3 Likes

To play :))

2 Likes

Because It’s umm better than RFS actually🗿

4 Likes

good point

1 Like

I just really kill time and two basically rehone my skills in a few areas especially approach procedures and emergency recovery which I absolutely failed last night could not recover 737-700 into Burbank Bob Hope airport this is saying there’s a smoke get hole near Van Nuys most likely near school yard just which is my luck would happen. The issue was caused by magical fingers hitting the vertical speed off in approach mode stupid stupid me oopsie got to make this attempt I need cash or approaches twice in the last week of crash on approach I just not in the position to fly sometimes no sleep just stupid people but hey that’s how it is.

Bro spoke fax!! for the first time :))

i just needed a better flight sim

Some people beg to differ

4 Likes

I looked up flight simulator and it was one of the first results ( I didn’t get it back then since it costed $5 ) but I got an iTunes card years later and bought it along with GTA San Andreas but didn’t really start playing IF till March 2022

I got it when it was $5.

I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK 😂 😂

1 Like

wait its not 5 dollars anymore?

Was randomly looking for mobile plane games on my kindle. Infinite Flight happened to be one of them I found back in 2014 and I have stuck with it ever since

1 Like

The vibes.

Probably because it was the only realistic and realistic flight simulator

1 Like

Because my Xbox broke and I don’t have a proper PC to play MSFS

2 Likes

I’ve been into aviation my entire life, as long as I can remember, and as soon as I got an iPad back in 2016, I started looking for ways to fly. Infinite flight looked so cool, but it wasn’t until 2021 when I started playing it, as I never set up a proper account that allowed me to purchase things online, such as the simulator, and that’s around the time I did. Got pro in December 2022, and I still have it, use it almost every day :D

2 Likes