Why did my subscription renew??

My one month live subscription expired today and when I checked it said I have until JULY 19 but I didn’t want to renew my subscription!! My ITunes money is very low now and I don’t know how that happened. Someone please help

When you sign up for a subscription the app stores for google and iTunes automatically set any subscriptions you have to auto renew. To turn them off you have to go to settings and then select itunes and appstore in the settings. Select your profile and enter your password and under subscriptions you will find IF. Then turn off your subscription for it.

Thank you for contacting support. Auto-Renew can be cancelled directly from your App Store or Play Store app. Please find the instructions for your store below:

Google Play Store:
View, change, or cancel Google Play Store subscription

iOS App Store:
View, change, or cancel your App Store subscription

So we can continue to improve for our customers, could you please let us know why you do not want to renew your subscription? We appreciate your business and feedback!

The reason I don’t want to renew is because I’m going on Vacation and I don’t really want to renew it right now. Also because I want to save up money to buy a one year subscription

That’s perfectly fine. Make sure you utilize one of the links above to turn off the auto-renew if that is something you wish to not participate in.

Have fun wherever you’re headed for vacation! 🏝

Will I get my money back?

Hello!

Apples policy is that all app sales are final. We are not able to provide refunds, but you may be able to receive a refund by emailing iTunes customer service making your request.

Sebastian

Ok thank you for your help