Why did my plane fall into oblivion at LEMD?

I just made a great landing at LEMD, only for my plane to literally fall through the floor at LEMD. No crash notification, nothing. The plane just kept falling further and further from sight like Gandalf in the Fellowship of the Ring.

I only did it once, but it also happened to another pilot in the VA I fly for, so it’s definitely not an isolated incident.

If it matters, the Runway I used was 32L

I wonder if this can be reported as a bug/glitch somehow?

1 Like

Welcome to the ‘’underground’’ ;)

I’d suggest posting in Support.

6 Likes

Screenshot_20190117-224525

Clear your scenery cache. Try that first and if that doesn’t work restart device and clear scenery cache again.

1 Like

Try clearing the scenery cache

1 Like

I’ll try thanks.

What does that do exactly, does it then download the scenery again?

This was copied and pasted from @Levet

To resolve your issue, please try the following steps:

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above isn’t enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

We apologize for any inconvenience & don’t be afraid to reach out if there’s anything more we can help you with

2 Likes

Pretty much. Don’t worry, it won’t delete any of your purchased aircraft or regions

1 Like

I there! This is a known bug to me at least and a simple restart of the app usually fixes it. If not, I power my device off and restart it which does the trick. Hope this helps.