Why did I get reported?

I was flying in from Frankfurt to the FNF event and when I switched to the approach frequency the atc gave me instructions and i followed it. Then when I requested approach the atc would not reply and I tried that 4 times. Out of nowhere it said that the atc reported me and now I’m down to grade 2. Can anyone help.

Go into your logbook to find out who reported you. Then send them a PM to discuss the matter.

If you’re not sure who to contact we can help you to find the controller.

Also, read this guide.

2 Likes

There’s your problem. You shouldn’t request things more than once. The ATC saw you and isn’t responding for a reason. You should be patient and wait until they respond.

Ok. I did wait about 5 minutes between requesting though also.

Only the controller can assist you so check your logbook and contact them, no need to discuss it further here. It very well could be connection issues or something else.

2 Likes

Thank you for your inquiry regarding expert server ghosting. All ghosting inquiries are performed via Private Message (PM). Please reference your logbook to see who reported you. The community may have already linked the user in posts above but if not you can always ask a member of the moderation team.

If you are a new user to the system you may not have access quite yet to send a private message. This message was already flagged and we will let the controller know and they will reach out to you.

Please note that in either scenario the controller may be currently controlling and will reply at their earliest convenience.

You may be asked to share a copy of your replay file for review if needed. It is suggested you review the following threads on how to download and share your replay.

Information on Exporting and Sharing Replay FIles

Option #1

1. Managing Replays - Find your replay with ghosting and export it to Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox or another means of file sharing.

2. Share My Infinite Flight - Then upload the file through this website. Follow the onscreen instructions.

3. Please also include your most recent/current callsign and display name.

Option #2

1. Another option would be to share your replay through Google Drive or another file sharing service. Please make sure that the link you send is public. If the file is private I will be unable to access the replay for review.

2. Please also include your most recent/current callsign and display name.

Per our ghosting review policy, this thread will now be closed so it can be discussed in a private message.

4 Likes