Why can't I vote?

I was going to vote on a thread, but after removing 3 votes already, I still can’t vote. Btw, I never have a TL3 rank.

2 Likes

How many used votes do you currently have? As in, how many topics or features have you voted for? I think the limit for TL2 was 10 votes that might me wrong though, sorry if it is.

1 Like

Was the limit changed to 10 votes? When did that happen?

2 Likes

Hasn’t it always been 10 votes for TL2?

The only change in recent time is for TL3 that now has 20 total votes compared to previous 15.

3 Likes

I used to be regular where I had 15 votes (I since removed a few). So I would imagine that TL2 would have 10.

1 Like

Then how do I have 16 votes (including the 3 I removed)?

1 Like

Have you ever been a Regular by any chance and maybe don’t remember that you have been that tier before? That would make sense why you have above 10 votes as TL2.

I personally can’t really think of any other reason someone as TL2 would have above 10 votes unless they once were TL3 and used more than 10 votes, got demoted and then kept the votes they spent.

2 Likes

If I was a regular, it would say regular next to my username.

2 Likes

You only voted on 10 topics from what I see (which is the limit). There is 13, but 3 is closed which meant the votes has been refunded, allowing you to vote for 3 more feature requests.

2 Likes

Oh I see, nevermind then.

2 Likes

Since you have 10 that aren’t closed, you have 10 votes used. So just remove one more then you can vote on something again.

2 Likes