Why can't I make a purchase

an error is listed in each column of purchases as shown in this image

Hey!
Try to go to Settings on your iOS device, then “Screen time” —> Content & Privacy restrictions —> iTunes & App Store purchases if your on IOS.

Credit: schyllberg

I use play store

Is that authentic version of IF

Of course I bought the original from the Play Store

1 Like

@schyllberg will help you out

When this happens on Android, it’s usually due to some connection issue.
Most of the times, a simple device restart help. In some other cases, changing connection source (Wifi/Cellular) does the trick.

We only display “Error” like that, when we’re not getting the information from Play Store.

2 Likes

Not i cant😔

What if you contact the support center for play store and see if they know.

It’s an issue with Google play not IF. Open Google play and make sure you agreed to its terms, check that Google play and Purchases are up to date, and make sure IF is downloaded directly from Play store using same account.

1 Like

Are you sure your payment method is up to date?

@schyllberg please help

of course new mate!

Ok yeah then I don’t know. I already tagged @schyllberg the first time and now that was the second time

Try deleting the app and re downloading it.

Its great to see y´all helping!! Thats great! But let´s wait until @schyllberg answer, dont worry, he´s going to help as you have done here!

2 Likes

You can tag me 5000 times. Won’t matter if I’m sleeping ;)

3 Likes

Great to see you :)

@Egy_Dt - your payment method is unfortunately being declined. I can see 22 attempts that have all failed.

Depending on your payment method, please follow the instructions linked below:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1267137?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

3 Likes