Why can TL1 players not get early BETA for 20.3?

So i think we are all aware that a public beta has started, but its not like last time, where everyone could get it but instead, you need to be TL2 to get it.
The question is why?
I mean i think the public beta worked well last time, and people had lots of fun experimenting the new features.
I really wish that everyone had access to the beta.

10 Likes

Because staff decided that it was optimal for an open beta program.

13 Likes

The 20.3 update is only a few days or weeks away. I wouldn’t worry about it. Some people got early access like how Phase 1 was last time and this time since this beta was just to smooth out errors, was only available to IFATC at first. Then TL2 and TL3 users were invited.

9 Likes

Is member count as a TL2?

6 Likes

Yes, member is TL2

5 Likes

Just my opinion, but the bigger beta is, the more likely things are shared that shouldn’t be, and people who choose not to get beta for the sake of wanting the actual update get the entire update spoiled. Both those reasons are why I think a smaller open beta is better

@RhendyAvGeek, yes, a member is a TL2.

5 Likes

The TL2 members generally can be good people to be and “qualify” the Open Beta

4 Likes

Oh i see 😅 i didn’t get the beta tho

5 Likes

You should have access to it if you go to #open-beta or click this link.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t put it that way.

4 Likes

Ok i’ll try

4 Likes

Can someone tell me what’s the requirements for TL2, I have been tl1 for months

5 Likes

Thank you @dca.iad.aviation I can access it but need to wait for android 🤣 rip Android

3 Likes

To reach the TL2 Just keep Posting, Liking, Joking, replying, whatever you want. And you’ll be “Member” in NO-TIME :)

10 Likes