why are some pilots in hurry?

in the training server you will see people racing with each other, from taxing all the way to climbing and descending,.

there was no ATC at Paris, as an Air france takeoff i waited short of the runway and was monitoring the Air France aircraft so i can have some good distance before i takeoff, and as i takeoff a 737 who takeoff after me manages to pass on top of me at max speed for climbing, i assume they added max speed as soon as they got above 10000ft! their destination is london and they climbed up to FL400!! and of course they nose dive to the airport and probably got some speed violations lol,. since approach ATC was giving everybody instructions to runway 27l 27r without giving us a specific heading or altitude so,…

after i got cleared to land at runway 27l the Tower closed and everything became a chaos, people started clearing themselves for takeoff at runway 9r and 27L at the same time!!! i had to repeatedly report my position being in final and thankfully nobody entered runway 27L but there was a traffic on runway 9r but they exited the runway before i landed,

as i was accelerating to the exit the runway a 747 lands on top of me and wents straight off the runway and probably crashed into traffic that was on the taxiway! the 747 pilot didn’t even report that he was on final,… thankfully Tower comes back soon after,.

my question is why are some pilots so in hurry?? when they are taxing to runway and for takeoff, also when climbing to cruse altitude and while being at FL all the way to descending and approach,. below 10000ft you will see people approaching at max speed just below 250 or 260 to avoid violations but you don’t really have to be that fast especially when there’s traffic in front of you,.

if you are too high for such a short flight why bother going all the way to FL400?!! or you can still do a 360 to lose altitude,.

3 Likes

Well if they have violations they have themself to blame but yeah i see this common when im controlling ATC at TS

But to ask your question is because some pilots want to be in the air quicker so they can quickly gain XP landings and hours and
Mostly ignore others because they only think about themselves

1 Like

Sorry to hear that man. Unfortunately not all players are interested in the real life processes of aviation and the immersiveness of this game. That’s why there’s a casual and a training server. Keep practicing and you’ll get to expert server which is free of mindless trolls for the most part :)

3 Likes

Its training server btw😉

1 Like

I’ve seen people with hundreds of violations due this and my idea is they just don’t care anymore. Others do it to be first in line and lastly some troll to disrupt others.

2 Likes

Yeah. I encounter this a lot on training and casual. It can range from ATC spammers, to people blocking the runway. Some have even managed to disrupt flight by purposefully crashing into players in mid air. People frankly don’t care.

yeah i know but its shouldn’t be treated like the casual server ;.;

1 Like

Speaking of ATC I never hear approach on training. It’s so weird. Like tower can hear me but when I contact approach nothing happens. Worse the Cessnas love parking at the international terminals lol.

1 Like

Unfortunately, that is just how it is. People do not really care anymore for the rules of the sky. They just want to rack up XP and landings to grade up.

Unfortunately, approach can get really weighed down with calls, or they are AFK, or trolling.

1 Like

That leads me to a question that may seem odd. Does ATC on training get XP by how long they are on or how many planes they interact with?

2 Likes

i think mainly because at busy areas like London approach controller could be someone training and doesn’t know how to handle the traffic, i tried being a controller on approach and i gave up lol

1 Like

Me as well.

they need to go to expert server and ifatc will teach them a lesson.

1 Like

Yeh they are all Incompetents, like bruh it literally says on the server description to still show some respect to other pilots but what do they do? They taxi through u and run u over or worse when your on landing and they taxi on the runway when your on final

picard-facepalm

Cessna = international terminal

The system keeps track of the number of operations for each controller. XP only counts for pilots.

1 Like

Yep it is truly weird. I have seen Cessnas at Tom Bradley Terminal at KLAX and Terminal B at KEWR.

1 Like

😂it’s heart breaking but as you previously just don’t care anymore

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.