Why am I not at Trust Level 2 yet?

I have meet all the requirements but I’m not at level 2 why?

1 Like

The forum requirements here are different to the default ones Discourse provide. Keep posting, stay active and you will get there in no time.

1 Like

do you have violations? take a screenshot of your stats page and post it. Are you talking about in IF or forums?

1 Like

here is my stats

1 Like

The requirements have been raised on the IFC. Just keep posing, liking, and reading, and you will be there in no time! :)

1 Like

Just keep reading posts, visit everyday and post comments constructively ;)

4 Likes

You have only given 3 likes and only posted 36 times so that might be a factor.

2 Likes

This is the third topic you have made about this in the past 24 hours. TL2 isn’t that important and the more you freak out about it the higher chance you will be mod-locked to TL1. As we have told you the past two times, just be productive, there is no TL2 fairy that comes around.

3 Likes

How many more times do I have to create posts and like posts

1 Like

The numbers aren’t shared with the forum members. Like others have said, continue to be active (by posting and liking) and you will reach Member status.

2 Likes

Just do what we have told you. Come every day, post constructively, and read thoughtfully.

1 Like

We don’t disclose exact numbers for reasons. Like I said above just stay active and be wise. Don’t keep making topics. Feel free to PM our active Regulars and Moderator Carson. Thanks, Chris

5 Likes

Please close the topic and everything I posted

1 Like