Who to Contact about API Projects

Hi All,
I have an idea about a project that would require the Infinite Flight API. I have PMed Laura and Cameron but have heard nothing. Are these the right people to contact about this or would it be better to ask Schyllberg, Mark or Tyler? Also, if you’re curious, my idea is to have a Desktop Interface for ATC.

I don’t think you’re ever supposed to message staff. Personally, I love your idea as IFATC, and hope to see it soon. You might want to talk to @epaga, I’d bet he knows a lot about the IF API and can tell you if it’s feasible.

2 Likes

You are definitely allowed to contact staff with legitimate questions. Keep in mind, it may take a while for them to get back to you. They are very busy, but it all depends. Feel free to contact others who you think would know a thing or two as mentioned above, though.
Good Luck!

4 Likes

Ah, I remember being told before not to tag or message developers, so they don’t get spammed with messages.

1 Like

Just tagging.
Of course, you should only be messaging within reason. They don’t need to know what you ate for breakfast.

4 Likes

Emailing Laura is probably your best bet :)

1 Like

https://community.infinite-flight.com/t/infinite-flight-live-api/387

I believe this is the API. I could be wrong though. I do think it’s on a thread somewhere. A search around should find it.

1 Like

Thanks for your help, but I think I did the right thing in PMing Laura and Cameron.