Who likes overspeeding warning?

• Yea, I love it!
  • No, not at all

0 voters

I personally it is really really really…×million times not realistic and annoying.
Especially coz it is continue going untill you end flight. The good thing is that my live will be expired with in few weeks!!! ///You should figured it out\\

P.S I hate it because its not reallistic not I want to annoy or fly like crazy into other people.

2 Likes

What? We wouldn’t need it if people could fly realistic.
You get what you deserve

14 Likes

it actually is semi realistic… when you deploy flaps those red dots appear so you don’t fly over the maximum flap speed

4 Likes

It gives me common sense. I used to fly at 400knots+ It slows down everything so I like it

2 Likes

I love it, it helps me add some realism to my flights, and reminds also not to go over 550kts GS. not that I’ve ever gotten a violation ;)

1 Like

That’s what happen in real life I’m afraid. It is very realistic.

5 Likes

Well, I am defenatly thinking it is not realistic. Think about it, are there any rules for speed except for 250=below 100FL in the real life? Might be at the specified air fields, but normally not.

I really like. This over speed warning will hopefully give people some common sense while flying.

1 Like

Even so, there are max operating speeds and never-exceed speeds for planes. The current overspeed warning addresses that (even though the threshold for activation is set to a single generic level at the moment)

1 Like

It is meant to simulate that going over that speed will rip up your aircraft. You shouldn’t need to fly that fast anyway.

3 Likes

There is this whole thing with the plane breaking up if you go overspeed.

1 Like

Yes. Without special controller permission it exists in real life.

Why is it unrealistic to have a speed limition that’s set by the aircraft manufacture?

1 Like

Yes i do love it

1 Like

Though I like it for its “realism”, I would really like it to be optional. It gets really annoying :/

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

no it is really realistic and violations should be given for overspeeding

if you want to overspeed then you should go on the freeflight server

1 Like

I DON’T LIKE IT 😣😣😫😝😝
I Think that isn’t realistic at all…

1 Like

Think of it this way:
If you think it’s unrealistic, it shouldn’t matter because you are not supposed to activate it in the first place…

1 Like

And if you don’t like it just fly under 550kts…