Who is the Cessna recording at Hawaii

Just wondering why you were there and why your recording

1 Like

Please do mention server, airport.

On Advanced, I saw it too in Hawaii. @ColonelJeff

Persons recording for many reason but if you did not do the goofy action you have nothing to worry about

5 Likes

i agree sir,popping spices

6 Likes

Saw him at EGBB a while back.

1 Like

wait at what time… it think I know

On the BA FNF. He was at the end of the runway.

i was tlaking ahout the cessna

Yes I saw him when I took off from HILO. shame as I messed up when moved from hold short to line up. Some reason my B767 decided to do a spin!

Did not have a good flight either as soon as got to my cruising height of FL320, Centre asked me to decide to FL190 ( still 180 no to go!!??) and also the home phone rang which I needed to answear so had to end the flight! Better luck later :-(

WHO was that filming Cessna?

I often see a very suspicious looking cessna parked at the end of runways as well. It puts me under a lot of pressure to get my takeoff just right. Who knows, he might send that takeoff tape to one of my future employers😰

1 Like

i usually am in a Cessna or cirrus on advanced at any region just to spot and wathc landings and takeoffs no videos here so dont worry

2 Likes

Don’t stand after the holding line and not on the grass

Thanks!

Dylan

1 Like

i dont that ones not me i get permisiio from the advacned atc and i got next to the runwzy or infront of it and put my callsign at spotting so u know i was at phto earlier no one cared ;/

1 Like

It has come to my knowledge that madame is to be association with the female and sir is to be association with male so sorry to say I am a male

1 Like

Okay I can’t understand Your replay very Well, but just don’t stand in the grass, or after the holding line. Easy

I think I saw him on Singapore a few months ago.

Sorry I sound confusing I have a ifatc friend so when he is atc I sometimes spot at his airport.I use a small plane like a Cessna it cirruis and go on the side of the runway or infront(never on it).i always set my name to spotting when I do so pilots know that are inbound

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.