Who is planning on getting an 11th Generation iPhone?

I think Infinite Flight is gonna be so smooth because of the A13 chipset and the awesome OLED screen. Anyone planning to get it just for Infinite Flight? If only I had the $1000 to spend for the Pro version…XD

8 Likes

Eh, if I had the money I’d rather just get an iPad Pro if it’s for infinite flight mainly. If it’s just for infinite flight and general use then I’d love to get an iPhone 11 Pro but I got no money. 😨

4 Likes

Yep. But Apple is announcing a new iPad Pro lineup and the A13X around November (rumors, but should work out hopefully), so…you better get your A350 ready when it comes out:))

2 Likes

P.S.A

If you want Infinite Flight on a mobile device, then iPhone 11 is a great choice (based on what I’ve heard from Apple). If you want a device simply for Infinite Flight, iPad Pro is the way to go.

The choice is yours :)

3 Likes

I ran out of hearts, so I can’t seem to send any likes for a half a day lol…but anyway, it’s kinda amazing how the iPhone 11 is still stuck with a sub-720p screenXD

I would not get the iPhone 11… for Infinite flight or in general… I think its just a waist of money when I have the XS Max… Ok, maybe it has a very marginal difference between screens and a bit faster processing speeds. So what? Most iphones from the 8 up run IF just fine

1 Like

The A13 seems pretty cool, but yeah, seriously, Apple is really slowing down. I wasn’t expecting a 50% increase in speed compared to the A12. Everyone is waiting for 2020 to be honest haha.

2 Likes

Lemme just say 🤮 and Google Pixels are way better for running IF

11 Likes

Indeed. Android’s life man…XD

8 Likes

I toatally agree, Every year, they come out with a new phone saying its"20 perCeNt FasTer" OmG, It HaS a 15 PerCeNt BettEr ScReeN…

Another 1000 dollars down the drain, every year

sighs

3 Likes

Android is not life. I am talking specifically Pixel. I am neither an apple or Android fan. I am not part of the debate. I am full Google.

4 Likes

I got a new iPhone XS over the summer and I use it for infinite flight when I am on the go or my iPad Air is not with me. I don’t think you should get the new one just get a iPhone X on eBay for like 400 bucks instead of 1000 bucks. And yes the a12 chip is amazing graphics in infinite flight

The 3 cameras remind me of mickey mouse hahah

2 Likes

Haha yeah they do

Not me I’m fine with my flip phone!

4 Likes

Respect the flip phone! lol

2 Likes

“Oh I assure you, Infinite Flight will go into the flip phone business soon”

-Obi-Wan apprpoves this quoteXD

3 Likes

I enjoy the home button. I’ll probably get the iPhone 8 at most.

1 Like

Face ID is kinda not so advanced. It’s literally marketing so far.

2 Likes

Yeah, because if you grow a beard then program your face then get a beard shave. Guess what? You better get that face reprogrammed.

2 Likes