Who is part of a virtual airline?

Hi IFC I was just wondering how do you get part of a virtual airline
Example being a pilot for them because I want to fly for BA but was wondering do you pay a month to fly with them or is it free and are youguys also part of a virtual group and how does it work 😁

1 Like

I don’t exactely know how to join them, but in all cases they are free. I joined IPP via Facebook, but the don’t use Facebook anymore for the VA

1 Like

every va is free just go to their official thread

2 Likes
3 Likes

Pretty sure all IFVARB approved VA’s\VO’s have a website where you can apply to join if you reach their required standards. I have never seen in my time a VA or VO that has a fee to join.

Thank you so.much because I want to fly for them.but was wondering do theh give you times to fly and can they log into.youre acount or so.

1 Like

No VA has acces to you account. You’re still free to fly. It are mostly just organisations for group flights and so

Thank.you so.much where can I find theyre official thread

1 Like

Here are all VA’s

in the VA category

1 Like

You don’t have to repeat everything. One time is enough

Thanks alot for the help im gonna go look at all of them truly appreciate the help guys😁

2 Likes

@Randriek did you found it?

1 Like

Okay, have a nice day!

You’re offering money you say? 👀

That’ll be $100 to join in that case…

6 Likes

Yess thank you so.much I saw the list there are a lot of them truly helped alot😁

1 Like

don’t think about passing go and collecting 200

1 Like

Hhahahahaha I think I brought up an idea for the VA monthly fee hahah kidding free is fine with me

1 Like

If by BA you mean British Airways, here is British Airways Virtual Airlines’ official thread:

and website:
https://www.bavaif.com/cc/

2 Likes