Who is on the verge of becoming "Grade 5"?

Post your standing. What is holding you back, whether it be the amount of landings, or hours, lets see it. For me its landings and hours. The goal for me is to be grade 5 before 787 update.

8 Likes

Flight time and landings always hold me back.

6 Likes

I was bumped down to Grade 3 yesterday because I forgot to lower my speed to under 250 knots before descending below 10,000 feet. I tried to get back above FL100 but it was too late.

2 Likes

Haha, just about a month ago I was in a similar situation. I got ghosted and was bumped from Grade 3 to Grade 2. In those 3 days that the violation held me back, I made the requirements for Grade 4, but had to wait for the violation to go away. lol so I was stuck at Grade 2 for 3 long days. 😑😑😑😑😑

1 Like

28hrs of flight time away from grade 5…

6 Likes

Only a few things:
Flight time
Landings
XP
Landings in 90 days

But yeah, only a few😉

2 Likes

@Benedict_Thompson1, OH MY GAWD!!! lol thats Hilarious. I got some catching up to do.

Oh BTW, I’m inbound, be looking out for “Ukrainian International 57”.

1 Like

You haven’t reached any of the requirements (besides ghostings and violations). How exactly is that “on the verge”? Just saying…

1 Like

Whatever.

Well Done all of you! I just reached grade 2.

2 Likes

Ouch that hurts. I’ve been there too…well not the flying high under the level lol

1 Like

Damn, I’m so close to Grade 5, just need 75,000 XP, need to quadruple my flying time and I’ll be there. Not to mention a couple hundred landings

1 Like

So far away 😯

3 Likes

All I need is the flight time! Ive been doing long flights lately to bring it up… just finished a 1 hour and 50 minute flight

For me it would probably be the “Landings in 90 days” thing since I nearly never fly Touch and goes…

(I am grade 5 though)

Just noticed that I got the 500k XP thing :o

4 Likes

Hmm…just a casual 500k XP. Ok. That’s me gone for a decade.

2 Likes

@Benedict_Thompson1, wow, Didn’t know the runway was that short 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Aww man you are so close to Grade 5. Almost there lmao!!!

Flight time won’t matter soon anyway

2 Likes

Why is that?

please explain…

1 Like