Who inspires you?

ever since live has come out, I’ve been talking to people in the IF community who have really inspired me, and who I really look up to, anyone else the same?
For me aernout is an inspiration to me and I really look up to him, sets such a great example, there are also a few others
Is there anyone else who you really look up to within
the infinite flight community

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@Aernout as an airline pilot.
@Swang007 as a young but very mature part of the community.
@DIsraelFDS who spends his time with the organization of events.

3 Likes

Hm… I have a few.

@Zachary_Meir_Tish for sticking his neck up for me in order to gain an opportunity for me to take the advanced ATC practicals. He is still a near and dear friend of mine, and he’s been utmostly helpful! P.S- don’t give me another test at midnight… -____-

@Tyler_Shelton for being an awesome leader. Ever since I’ve become an advanced controller, this guy has led the team with his amazing Tyler skills. Great guy, and fun to be around! He really does try to accommodate ATC requests and stick around for the community.

@John_Preston21 for being my mentor as I climbed through the ranks of advanced ATC. I wouldn’t have ever made it from a small Trainee to the ranking of Advanced Controller 2 without you. Your patience is incredible, ans the knowledge you teach is much appreciated!

I have more, but I’ll probably type them later… If I feel like it. :P

1 Like

I admire

@Laurens for teaching me correct use of Los Angeles Runway operations :P

I respect all others as close companions on this forum!

My top three favorite people’s are @DIsraelFDS @carmalonso @Pilothodge80. It doesn’t means I don’t like rest of them;) there are way out of nicer people in this forum. It’s just I don’t know much about them. I love all of you guys, just little less ;)

3 Likes

Anyone!! Anyone out there to show me your love? ;) thanks

1 Like

2 Likes

@MishaCamp for helping me with getting from nothing to an advanced controller

3 Likes

No one has ever trained me (ex. for app, @tom_beardshalll)
I’d like to thank you all
@Aernout , and @Tyler_Shelton for teaching me sequencing ;)
@IFFGDmitri for adding me into ATC :)
@Zach_Hazen Taking my Approach test.
@MishaCamp helping me out in the earlier days :)

1 Like

1 Like

This is a very nice topic. I wouldn’t want to name individuals because it might hurt unnamed folks feelings. I honestly can say I’m inspired everyday by the lot of you in this community. The vast majority of the community are amazing people who love Infinite Flight as much as I do or the next guy or gal. So many of you stick your necks out, try to help, support one another, I couldn’t possible list them all. It’s (to me) less about any individual as it is about the sum of individuals including all in this discussion who make my job the best I could ever hope for. You all make this something I wake up feeling great about, and going to bed feeling satisfied, everyday. :)

9 Likes

Talk about a good PR response right there haha :D
But really guys, tnx for a wonderful app! It has connected me at least with a lot of people across the globe… so really guys… just thank you and keep on listening for what the community wants ;)

CHeers
//Drago

1 Like

For me I admire @MishaCamp for helping me become an advanced atc. I also admire @Swang007 and @Tyler_Shelton for their work in the community and how they have helped me!

1 Like

I don’t really look up to anyone in the IF community, but in the real aviation world, I look up to the crews of the following:
China Airlines 006
Northwest Airlines 85
USAirways 1459
European Air Transport OO-DLL
Air Transat 236

Can’t forget Qantas 32 ;)