Who has the most XP?

It took me years to get to 1.6 million XP. I see a lot of users that have more than that. Is there a list somewhere of the top people?

4 Likes

I just hit 1million about a week ago. Took about a year and a half. I have seen people with 10million+ though.

3 Likes

I believe @CrazyBee holds the current record of the most XP with almost 21 million

3 Likes

TBH we should have leaderboard for XP just like we already have hours and landings!!

4 Likes

If your playing Infinite Flight for leaderboards you arent playing for the right reasons, sorry to say.

This is how we get people cutting in line, taxing at ridiculous speeds, and overall just horrible etiquette on the expert server.

Please, play the game because you want to fly, not because you want to be ranked #1. Ranks are for Call of Duty, not flight sims.

18 Likes

Much agreed!

1 Like

I mean, people are paying for this. If they’d like fly to get #1 rank, then they’re free to do so lol

6 Likes

Most airlines know who their most senior pilots are. This is no different.

1 Like

Landings and hours are ranked after all…weekly anyway

1 Like

It ain’t easy to get to a million. Good job 👍

3 Likes

I agree 100%

1 Like

There’s maybe people who just didn’t put themselves on this leaderboard but the top ones must be right

7 Likes

Wow that is a ton of XP. Where did you get this??

1 Like

On this website InfiniteStats

3 Likes

2 Likes

According to that I am 16th in landings but Idk if that includes everyone or not

1 Like

That only includes those who have been put into it, but those who are first have been put, there’s most probably more people between the first and you

1 Like

I never knew I made it this far by just playing the game for fun

3 Likes

Oh yeah I agree there must be a ton more than me. Too bad it doesn’t include everyone. I had entered my name on the previous screen so that is why it is there

1 Like

Its very different considering in real life, there isnt some dweeb in a Southwest 737 flying from Heathrow to Gatwick because he wants a landing count.

Or better yet, someone in a 77W at an airport with light/busy traffic with ATC asking for pattern work because he wants his landing count up.

Airlines count years and hours. They do not care for landing count as the math adds up itself.

People have horrible ES etiquette because their only motive is to be top ranked in the world, as if theres some kind of ‘Infinite Flight League’.

1 Like