Who has the most flight hours?

Who has the most flight hours on here?

2 Likes

I was on casual server the other day at KDEN and there was a guy by the username Super_Landing who’s been doing a circle around Denver for months. From what I can remember he had something like 45,000 hours

7 Likes

Impossible. That man should be circling since 5 years to do so

8 Likes

Game has been around 13 years 🤷

6 Likes

I will try to hit the 5000 hour mark this year

or atleast 1000…

3 Likes

I’m on track to hit 3000 since I’ve been playing for a year and I have 1600 hours

3 Likes

I haven’t tried over night flights but I consider trying that soon

2 Likes

He was circling when I quit IF 3 years ago 🤷🏻‍♂️. He just now disappeared

2 Likes

I have 13.6k flighthours but I know people who have 20+k

3 Likes

Also that’s his overall flight hours I’m not sure how long he was circling for but it wasn’t 45,000 hours it was 33,000

Hey Leah long time since we’ve talked!!!

1 Like

thats true, been a while

1 Like

I’ve just started getting back into Infiniteflight so my hours aren’t nearly as high as a few years back but I’m still pushing 5,000 hours

1 Like

I may be wrong, but I believe this title (at least for legitimate flights, not just circling for years) goes to @LaroseRoyce, with almost 30,000 hours on the ES I think, or somewhere around there

2 Likes

Imagine circling since 2013 and your game crashes

2 Likes

He disappeared yesterday and every time I got on causal at KDEN he was there circling so very well could’ve crashed

Empirically this is correct but a lot of these grinders have multiple devices and just fly on multiple servers at once. It could be way less than that.

3 Likes

I’m gonna grind this year to pass the 5000 hour mark and next year 15000 maybe

@iidvdii is with 46,705 Hours

3 Likes

Almost 47,000??? 😭
I have about 12k and I thought that was a lot lol