Who else remembers the old "missions"

Mods, if this is a duplicate thread please take it down. I’m on my phone and no blue “your topic is similar to…” box came up.
But anyways, does anyone else remember like 2-3 years ago there used to be cool missions that you could do in single player mode? I don’t remember all of them but I remember one was you had to land the space shuttle at KEDW with no engines. It would be so cool if the developers could implement them again!

28 Likes

It had no thrust anyway.

16 Likes

Yes I know that but it was what made that mission cool.

1 Like

I also remember being able to spawn in live with the space shuttle.

32 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but was the space shuttle removed with the Dash 8 update?

2 Likes

Not the dash update I don’t think

I pretty sure it was, the topics about it being removed are about the sane time as the Dash update

2 Likes

Who cares when it was removed the fact of the matter is the only reason I’m still here is because I am waiting for its return.

20 Likes

I thought they were going to bring it back when hey started the whole “A new dawn” thing.

I was thinking about that earlier this morning and I was wondering why they removed in the first place. It was really fun to do while it was there.

1 Like

Lol yea I used to do that all the time. Couldn’t do anything with it though.

This bring back memories for anyone?

37 Likes

Oh ok, I remember when I first bought Infinite Flight I used to do the landing mission with it.

6 Likes

Yes, I remember the big onscreen yoke and the annoying ATC. And that score list at the end of the mission.

10 Likes

Come to think of it, I have the old Infinite Flight on my old iPod touch and I will see if it has the missions!

Best thing to do when you only had solo and no wifi.

2 Likes

I remember them; although, I never really took high interest in them.

1 Like

There is a really nice Space Shuttle landing simulator for iOS. I have it. Don’t miss it in IF. Nice to have both.

2 Likes

That was before the Dash-8!

1 Like

I remember that that space shuttle mission